Skip to main content

...About the G i f t s...

Oohh! I am so glad that finally I made up my mind and put the graphics in my blog as gifts. I admit that the graphics look kinda blurr but I swear that it looks so pretty before I added it in my blog. I will do something about it. I will edit it again, for my visitors. I can't wait for my friends to see it and I want them to comment the graphics. Of course, I will let everybody comment the graphics. Hehehe... there is something I don't like about the graphics and I know what it is but, I can't tell you what it is. I promise that I will edit the graphics again and you just need to wait.



All the things that I have now is what I learnt from yesterday. I failed and I cried but I had never give up and I will keep trying my best to get better and better days after days. Of course, at the first time I don't know a single thing about this and I will tell all that I've been through my days before I've got all of this. I admit that I don't do the template and I don't do the fonts and all that. I just grabbed some codes from another website and the only things that I do is the accessories like the songs, the punky mood thingy, the calendar stuff and all that. Hehehe... I will tell you more about the little things that I've done to my own blog.



Ughh! You don't know how it feels to be learning the hard ways but I did it! I had successfully been through all the things. I remember the times that I dunno a thing about all this. I want you all to feel the happiness I had now with me. Umm... I think, I don't need to tell you this. Sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...