Skip to main content

I ran 6 rounds on the school field today !!!

I just can't believe that Girls Guide just have this kind of test !



Hahahaa... I don't know but still, it was fun yet tiring... owe yea, there will be some new graphics soon. It will be some new ones and I do hope that you will like it. Umm... back to my story, I was really tired when I finished the 6th round. When I finished the first round, I thought that it would be something bad and it turn out to be really badd. I don't think I want to do again, if the teacher asks me to. I will not repeat it.

Hhahaha!! Yesterday, I've got a new badge for my Girls Guide outfit. I don't know how many girls had been given that badge but, it's a normal badge that a Girls Guide's member will get if they finished a test. I had finished that test myself. The test is not that running thing. Hehee... it's too complicated to tell. You should know it yourself then. Hahaha... erm, I hope that next year will be a great year like the years before.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for 2007 session so, I hope that I won't forget to bring my digital camera. Actually, it's not mine but, my family share it altogether. Sometimes, I took pictures of myself with it myself and sometimes, I will take pictures with my family or my friends or I will help my family to take their pics. Hahaha!!

I think that's all folks for today. Buh-bye and remember to always respect me and my properties. Bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...