Skip to main content

..sO, I added sOme new sOngs..

And it is my favourite...
I really like the song. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. I heard it first when I watched Titanic, the movie of a sinking ship, the lady named Rose and Jack, who can draw but really poor and he sneaked in to be on board. What I really mean is, he sneaked in the ship. That's it.
Well, then.. I just remember it a few weeks ago and so, I added the song so I can remember the story and the great scenes when the ship sinking. Yeah! Woo...
Ahh! But that song is too slow... I think it makes you feel bored and wants to change to other songs. So, change it to the better songs...
I think, this year will be a great year but, I can't blog so often cause I wanted to get higher grades so badly! Hahaha... and I will have this BiGG and iMPORTaNT exam next year. It wasn't a long way, you know. A year is so short espeacially when you're enjoying it.
I believe in that!
Nevermind but, will you wish one thing for me too? Really, wish me to have higher grades and luck in exams.
That wasn't too much to ask. Hehe! I really think that way. Owe yea! I bought this story book entitle "The Race for the Lost KeyStone" by Val Rutt, an author. Haaha! of course he's an author.
The book really is thick and really is cheap!
Guess what? It was sold on $8.90 a book! So, I just bought it from the shop and get home happily, of course.
The book is about an ordinary brother and sister that has ordinary lives and family until one day their Great-Aunt Elizabeth turns up on a Harley-Davidson with a golden retriever in her sidecar. They learn that their family legacy is a set of stones with very special powers.
And then they discover that evil Lorebeth Lampton is hot on their trail.
Much Lurve, xoxo. Mirul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...