Skip to main content

How I spent my 15 hours

this entry is under the title of 'How I spent my 15 hours' in a hospital..

While i was still in the hospital, lying on a bed, i cant wait to escape.
Yepp! It was a very boring 15 hours!
With the smell of a dental clinic..eww. Idk why there's such smell.
Crowded by sick elderly people and,
I do not know any of them. Wuuuwuu!
It makes me feel homesick. Suddenly,
I dont feel sick of home. Well, yeah, of course. I have never dislike being home.
Especially when i felt the pain of being in a ward..far from home.
Far from my friends, books, internet and those things i needed to miss.
Hmm..but, i enjoyed every second in the ward.
I was far from doing chores which i dont mind if i do.
Enjoyed every second where a very long needle stucked into my vein.
Enjoyed the seconds i spent lying on bed.
Enjoyed my seconds waiting to get out. And,
get the needle out of suffering vein (i think it was suffering bcs i can feel the pain).
Oww..i can still remember the times i was given injections..
So, in less than a day, i got about...say, 8 injections ??
What can i say..the docs needed my blood for this and that..
I didnt get the chance to say goodbye to my blood.
They must have felt really cold being out of me. Arent they?

There's a moral value. Dont get yourself stuck in a hospital for hours! It feels like you're doom!
Always gonna have to wait for your hands to be injected with very thin needle.
Wooooo!! Everytime i got injected, i will start to feel sleepy, my head got heavy, skin starts to sweat, body temperature feels like decreasing and decreasing..
Everything's swirling about and if i was dare to walk on a straight line, i'm gonna fail to do so.
That's the truth. Maybe i have phobia on sharp things like needles and things..
Who knew? Right? I already have the symptoms..heee!

Why i was in a ward??
I will tell about it later..when i really have the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...