Skip to main content

The Obsessed Surgeons!

thus, the frog died and it lives happily ever efter

Well, I'm here again.


After losing the appetite to be online, I've got something to tell finally. A friend said, "You used to be an online freak. Now, you're not, right? Why is that?" and I replied, "Yeah, not anymore. Got bored - being online is not my thing anymore." So, there you have it. If I didn't online for days, weeks, months or perhaps for years, don't ask. I'm just bored. People changed so, I've changed - a lot.


Last Thursday, the whole class prepared for a surgery. Hahaa, animals are going to be killed. And, we were eager, jubilant and excited waiting for that moment. Some animals are fun to be killed, yeah yeah. It's like this. We've got to prepare a frog and we have to operate them. From early in the morning, some of us went jumping up and down hunting for frogs. Some of us just being prepared for the surgery. The others was just doodling frogs cartoons on papers and some freaked out when the frogs freaked out. It's good to know that they have something in common when some of them are going to be dead, right? Can't you feel the link between those living things? HAHAHAA.


First, the teacher put some cotton wool dipped into chloroform in a big glass jar. Then, we put the frogs in it and they begin to jump and jump and stay calm for a moment before they closed their eyes - they fainted. Later, we took them out and pin their front and back foots on...something I don't remember it's name. In my group, my friend Ain got the chance to cut the frog's skin first. Then, Faizal joined her followed by Hazim. Some moments later, I asked Hazim for the knives and stuff so, I could try and cut the frog too. HAHAA. It was fun eventhough my hands shakes. I don't want to abuse that frog but my inner instinct told me that this is once in a life time, SO I WENT AND CUT THE FROG'S JAW SKIN but couldn't find its brain.


After sketching the look of the frog after the surgery, we became obsessed and begin to take out the frog's organs, tounge, small intestines and all except the heart. It was fun seeing the heart beating eventhough we took out all of the organs. We wanted to see what the frog have eaten for its breakfast or its lunch the day before, haha, so we cut its stomach and some dark coloured liquid spilled out. Last, we found a ' biji getah ' in the frog's stomach. How lame - why did the frog swallowed this thing? No wonder the stomach looked and felt weird. We smiled and took some pictures with the dead frog before we acted sort of insanely. Before living the laboratory, we cleaned the tools and kept them where they belong and threw the frogs away. It was FFFFFUUUUUNNNNNN !!


P/S : Teacher, can we do this again, please??? Sekali cube rase cm best pulak maen bedah-bedah katak bgai neh. Hehe, kpd classmate yg siap bawak ank ktak tu utk prtnjukan trakhir nk tgk mak dorg mati kne sembelih tu mmg caya lah. Aku sdri x sggop genggam ktak dlm tgn aku yg slu gne buat pengubat kelaparan neh ye. Ye, aku mgku, aku mmg agk penakut plus penggeli cket. Tp at least, aku buleh lah bukak mate smbil bedah ktak tu and sentuh-sentuh muscle ktak yg x brpe nak six packs tu - bare hand weyh!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...

Hurt my back and Joe Brooks' cuteness overload,

Yass. Today's the first time I drove an automatic car. It was positively f.u.n . It sure felt different from what I've been doing at the academy. Of course, my left leg was just chilling itself. Bila lah nak pegi belajar balik dekat akademi ni. Lame kott tak drive . Haa, before I went out this evening - I thought I was going to be paralysed somehow. Geesh, kau. Memang scary lah tadi. I was wandering around watching Joe Brooks' videos. Waaaaahhh. Dia kan datang Malaysia, for 2 weeks since 20th Feb.  After his live concert, 7:30pm on 3rd March, dia balik lah kott. I missed him already. Suara Joe Brooks tu sangat sexy . Awww, JOE BROOKS! Oh, that reminds me of his ' pear n'. He's so cute. I got super psyched when I discovered him as a guest on  Football Overload last friday. Thank You, FO for bringing in Joe Brooks to the show! JUBILANT. Hm, tapi tu bukan story nya sekarang ni. While watching the videos, I felt like turning off the ...