Skip to main content

Scribbled Blog Much?



Haaaaa...!!


Wuwuwuwuuu..tibe-tibe hari ni nak online dekat laptop ibu. Heishhh, mengecewakan betul lah. Yeah, dalam hati - memang teringin nak hadap komputer tapi, aaishh, hari ni rase cm taknak jea. Sebenarnye, turn on komputer tu lagi cepat dari turn on laptop neh. Entah, dah banyak sangat benda kott. Laptop ibu..bukan aku punye. Banyak lah benda-benda dah diisik tuu. Mesyuarat tu ini, gambar bagai. Dah online, tentu lah nak Blogger-ing. Orang macam aku neh, mane mampu nak ade Facebook bagai neh. Hahahaa, macam lah benda tu berbayar sakan.


Dah log in tu, heish, dah bahagia dah Follower bertambah walaupun satu. Thank you, Linda, for following. Ku market name dikau kat sini haa. Hm, then, klik View Blog, fuhhhh!!! Hodoh ehh blog den! Ape hal eah? Nape jadi cmnie? Goshhh..tak teratur. Hee, ni mesti pasal Resolution komputer tak same dengan laptop. Geeshhh..cmne eah? Nak ikut komputer atau laptop? Well, guys, if you found this blog in extra terrible order, just bare with it. It won't do any harm.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...