Skip to main content

Ngerinya perangai kau weh,

... three, two, one. Action !

Hello, Mother Earth's sons and daughters. Now, I'd like to take a move on a bit. Probably some people won't be able to read this but, Eff it, I have to keep this blog far from reach of monsters. Eff them monsters out there! Eff the fact that I have to switch this blog to private - for some unexpected reason(s).

Bhahaaha, ehh, dah dengar pasal dialog dalam satu movie tu. Tak perlu sebut korang dah tau neh, kan. Sape belom tengok movie tu mesti menyokong habis-habisan berita yang mengutuk pengarahnya tu. Tak baik dow. Selame neh dia buat movie nak sampaikan pengajaran baik punye takde sape puji habis-habisan pulak. Kalau dengar betul-betul intonasi mase dialog tu dilakonkan pelakonnya mesti pasan yang sbenanye mane ade mengutuk baginda tu. Orang Islam mane pulak nak kutuk baginda? Law Ka Na Bainana wehh!

Tapi tak pulak menyarankan dialog tu dituturkan semula mane-mane pihak sebab banyak lagi dialog lain yang lebih bagos lagi boleh dicipta. Jangan lah nak guno satu tu yo pulak lopeh ni. Ingat tu, wahai Earthlings. Lepas neh, masing-masing jadi Barzakhlings pulak.

Blog will be switched to private in ten seconds. 10, 9, 8, ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...

Hurt my back and Joe Brooks' cuteness overload,

Yass. Today's the first time I drove an automatic car. It was positively f.u.n . It sure felt different from what I've been doing at the academy. Of course, my left leg was just chilling itself. Bila lah nak pegi belajar balik dekat akademi ni. Lame kott tak drive . Haa, before I went out this evening - I thought I was going to be paralysed somehow. Geesh, kau. Memang scary lah tadi. I was wandering around watching Joe Brooks' videos. Waaaaahhh. Dia kan datang Malaysia, for 2 weeks since 20th Feb.  After his live concert, 7:30pm on 3rd March, dia balik lah kott. I missed him already. Suara Joe Brooks tu sangat sexy . Awww, JOE BROOKS! Oh, that reminds me of his ' pear n'. He's so cute. I got super psyched when I discovered him as a guest on  Football Overload last friday. Thank You, FO for bringing in Joe Brooks to the show! JUBILANT. Hm, tapi tu bukan story nya sekarang ni. While watching the videos, I felt like turning off the ...