Skip to main content

I'm Going to Be 14 !!!

Hahaha...looks like I'm on my way to be a fourteen-year-old girl. Suddenly, I feel like i'm older but still, I play with all the kids stuff and sometimes, I even acted like one!

Hohoho! Christmas is coming... Santa! where are you? Don't you have works to do before Christmas? Have you buy lovely presents for kids? Hehe...i'm just asking. Do Santa really exist, dear pipz? I dunno but, I think he's just a saint in stories. Don't be mad if I say this because not all that I havent seen are not exist. Don't take it too seriously.

Now that I'm 13 and I would like to say that I'm happy for all my days. I will try to be much better and bridge my days with good things sky by sky. Now, I would like to tell you what happen to me.

I wake up kinda early today, on Thursday. Don't get it wrong because I really don't have school today.Because Indians celebrated their Deepavali day today and there will be no school for tomorrow too. Hooray! I don't have to wake up so early tomorrow and for the other day and the other, other day! Umm...maybe that's too loud. ^^

OK....then, my Mom came in my room and started to make me jump of my bed. Actually, I like my bed but, I feel better if I just sleep on the floor with my pillow, my blanket with the comforter under me and my things. I like it just the way it is. When I sleep on it, I feel like my back straightening. Kih kih kih

back to what I've been doin today. Then, I get up from my floor-bed (hehe..) and I saw the sunshine! wooo.... i lurve to see it shines all day long but, I also lurve the night so, give some way for my friend, Night. I think I took my bath right after I get myself out of my bed. Maybe that's what I did this morning. When I done that, I went downstairs and watch the telly with my brother. I watch the telly while eating my breakfast. Actually, I didn't ate a proper breakfast this morning. Just a quick breakfast. Some biscuits and some chocolates flavoured food. That wasn't good! at all...

I think after that, I went to the study room and switch on the computer. I played the Net. I replied my friend's comment on Friendster, I replied Ayei's mail and I edited my Friendster profile. I even visited Ayei's website and have a look on her overlayout. I like her works a lot... she did a really good job. They were briliant!

Then, I copied some of pictures to the CD-R and make it mine...

Then, I watch the telly while eating some food again! and then I stopped and eat some fruit...I ate some chocolates and ate fruit and drink a mug of plain water. And then, I opened the laptop and played the net again. Today is a wonderful day. I bet tomorrow will be the same. I hope that it will be just the way I planned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...