Skip to main content

disturbiahaha!

hmm,

today i went to the tuition class and believe it or not,
English class was cancelled at the last minute.
so, we spent more time on Mathematics. weee~
I found this chapter is not very easy but once you get it,
you got it! [wahahaa, i found this phrase in a book]
and I was so happy because I finished the homeworks.
i think i had finished them all, i hope so.

after that, i turned on the laptop and got my butt on the chair.
i did stare a lot this evening. at least, it's an activity. duh!
hm, i ate when i got hungry and then my stomach was full.
yumm! i'm a full tank! cant load some more food underneath my belly.
lalalaaa~ i'm not that full lahh.

then, i checked my phone if there's any message or missed call.
unfortunately, there was N.O.N.E of those.
i felt soo alone for a minute [i'm always like that].
to prevent my heart from broken a lot more, i turn my sight to
the laptop screen once again. hehehee!
did some more staring, got hungry and stuffed some food in my tummy.
today's food were, boringgg~
i wished i could eat something more delicious than all these
but, it's okay though because these food can filled my stomach too.
so, i planned not to eat this night.

about 7++ pm, i bathe myself with heated water. then,
i realised i missed my baby blue smiling star shaped body brusher.
hmm, it's in my parent's bathroom and,
everytime i thought of taking it upstairs to my bathroom, i forgot.
very much frustrating. hahaa..hmm,
('.') - a moment of silence

013-6228126 !!!
kate name dy Farid. bla bla bla lahh.
pikir aku budoww ke hape.
tetibe call orang, aku jawab 2 kali. haha!
padan muke. abes duwet engkau aje. bahlul tul.
pstu, ibu aku suro tnye sape.
aku pun tnye lahh. hahaha! mmg niat nk tnye pun.
bukan tu je, niat nak carut skali. duh an.
sape punye anak ntah. gata betol.
kalau kaw Farid Kamil baru lahh aku terhegeh-hegeh nak b'sms.


this night, i made a pancake with no molasses[btul ke?].
hmm, i thought of eating molasses once but,
changed my mind because i know that it is TOO full of sugar, i think.
molasses are the syrup that you pour on pancakes.
oo, ohh! suddenly i remembered about my little brother's English Jump-a-Start Game.
we can learn and play games at one time! i got so excited everytime
I played that game. hhahaha! i want to play that game again but,
i dunno how to install it into the computer. hmm,
i'm not good at installing stuff. esp, when it comes to cracking codes.
it's cracking, right? ahh, i dunno lahh.
nanti2, i'll learn lahh from my brother whenever he has time.
:DD

hmm, i ate the pancake with my little brother.
we finished it all but then, my mother asked if there's any left for her
but.. there's nothing. not even the leftovers or small crumbs.
hihi, poor mom. i felt guilty though and thought of making another one.
but, i'm too tired. i'm getting sleepy. [she's eating something now]
after that, we watched tv. then, i went to play with my little brother.
hahaha. we sang songs and dance like music maniacs.
i shaked my hair up and down, left and right like the rockstars in MTV
which sang on dark stages. lalalaa~ [i'm such a dreamer].
weehehe! pretending to be one sometimes.

:]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

...Hungry Much?...

Hahaha! Today, I want to tell you a bit of what I ate yesterday because yesterday, I ate a load of food. I ate all the food at "Shakey's Pizza", a restaurant in 1 Utama(a mall)... I went to the mall with my family, my aunts, my uncle. Yummy! They're all so tasty and making my tummy smile all day long. Hehe! ^^ Here are the list of what I ate yesterday on 23th December 2007; -> 1 full cup of "Mashroom soup" -> some of the "France Fries" (hope I spelled it correctly). -> 1 piece/slice of meat pizza -> 1 piece/slice of vegetable pizza -> 1 piece/slice of pizza that taste like curry much (asean type) -> 1 burger's meat with vegetable like, salad -> 1 large glass of "Coke" with ice -> 2 piece of "Garlic Bread" -> 1 piece of "Bread 'Stix'" -> 2 doughnut from a shop nearby (forget the name) -> 1 large of paper glass "Milo" with ice from McD -> 1 from some of the "