Skip to main content

That was my name

wahahhaaa !!

so, dis is the title for the story dat i saved yesterday for today. yepp, for real, i was named differently at first. well, i bet many people had been in dis kind of situation where ur parents chosed names for u, a new born baby. so did my parent - they chosed names and decided to give me one of them. now, i'm still living with that name they chosed which is umirul adilla.

Mom told me dat she named me after a singer, Adilla, which i'm not sure if she had that "double-L" like mine. hmm, i saw dat singer once [maybe twice or trice?] on tv but i dont remember what was my reaction - i dont mind, really. whehehe! it's not dat important though. she's none of my business, uhm, that's what i thought [for now..].

At first, Dad named me Amira Adilla. i wonder what it feels like to be "amira adilla" but it is, too, not that important because at least, i have a name now. but, "amira adilla" sounded okay. i will even have the AA for my initial, hahahaaa! kinda fun, i guess but, i will be part of the first to be called out If anything happens like, injections [some pupil from former school thought i was fainted] or dental check-up [i used to hate it] or anything dat freaks me out. hehehe!! maybe i will stay with dat name if Mom didnt said something dat sounded like, 'man, dat name is everywhere.' or 'please, i heard dat like 257 times, already.' but, sure she doesnt say it like dat. i know Mom pretty well.

Then, as i remember, Dad is the one who changed it to umirul adilla which sounded more like me. weeee! so, three cheers for Dad for making me an "umirul adilla". whahaahahaa..if anything happens and names will be called out according to the alphabets, i will have just enough time to be ready. whehehee!! am i a scardy cat or what??? i am soo, so glad dat Mom loves a little difference because If not, i might stay as "amira adilla", o-m-g!

because Mom loves difference, she even told me not to wear the same clothes on the same week [yepp, she told me dat once upon a time]. now, i ended up changing my clothes twice to trice a week. uhh, usually, i will change everytime i take a bath and dat's still sounds normal, right ?

SECOND STORY...

i cant believe it, i finished "In the cards: Fame" by Mariah Frederick. yeahh, Eve turned out to be famous at the end of the story but, she didnt act as Sally Bowles at the school play. she gives it to Francesca McElroy instead because Eve think Francesca deserve to be Sally. well, at first i was shocked because i thought, then she'll never be famous but i was wrong. Francesca's daddy, Mr. McElroy who is the judge on a reality tv show, You!Suck, called her and asked her to audition for his new show which is for talented secondary school pupil around America.

later, i will start to read Amber Deckers' "Ella Mental and the Good Sense Guide". i have to go and prepare stuff because Mom said dat we will follow Dad to have barbeque at Port Dickson as dinner. I think, there'll be lotsa people at the beach tonight [as the ussual..]. tomorrow will be 1st January of 2009!!! which means, there are 8 more days for my upcoming birthday! WHOA!!

*excited face

Take note:

my birthday will be on 8th January 2009 !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

...Hungry Much?...

Hahaha! Today, I want to tell you a bit of what I ate yesterday because yesterday, I ate a load of food. I ate all the food at "Shakey's Pizza", a restaurant in 1 Utama(a mall)... I went to the mall with my family, my aunts, my uncle. Yummy! They're all so tasty and making my tummy smile all day long. Hehe! ^^ Here are the list of what I ate yesterday on 23th December 2007; -> 1 full cup of "Mashroom soup" -> some of the "France Fries" (hope I spelled it correctly). -> 1 piece/slice of meat pizza -> 1 piece/slice of vegetable pizza -> 1 piece/slice of pizza that taste like curry much (asean type) -> 1 burger's meat with vegetable like, salad -> 1 large glass of "Coke" with ice -> 2 piece of "Garlic Bread" -> 1 piece of "Bread 'Stix'" -> 2 doughnut from a shop nearby (forget the name) -> 1 large of paper glass "Milo" with ice from McD -> 1 from some of the "