Skip to main content

got mad?

wakakakakakaaa!

what's with the title? nothing, really. i was listening to the song and i like it so, i put it in as this entry's title. whatever, like u really want to know.

hm, so..it will be the last day of school before the Chinese New Year's celebration. TMSians will stay at home for the whole week without stepping a leg into the school. maybe some of the students are excited about this hols things but, NOT ME.

yeah, i dont enjoy holidays. well, i dont like it but i dont hate it either. i need hols to rest my brain but when i'm trying to work it, i dont need the hols. so, i'm going to dislike it.

today, the teachers gave tons of homeworks esp 'that woman'. she tortured us a lot. well, it's not like we hate her but if she didnt say a word about our religion, maybe she'll be fine. MAYBE.

blablabla. she said dat sometimes, she didnt pray at all but she knows how to respect others. ok, it begins like this. some of my classmates accidentally entered her class a little bt late so, she told them to stand out side. they didnt care of course, they started to step into the class nextdoor.

then, there's dis boy from the class nextdoor making unpleasent noise dat tortured her ears, maybe. but, for me, it was kinda funny. well, it's normal bcus other pupil interrupt her class bcus she's annoying. she always speaks like she's too good for everybody and told us something sounded like, we're no match for her and blablabla blaa..

when she heard the boy, she took a glare at the door but the boy had gone. i saw him, of course and i was chuckling. then, she said things dat we didnt want to hear. she kept on talking like a madd dog and said, 'saye tak sembahyang 1 hari 5 kali pun tau mcm mne nak hormat org. kdg2 saye tak smbhyang langsung tapi saye tau saye tak patut buat bgitu jdi saye tak buat. agame sye ajar buat baik shje, bgtu juge dgn cine dll. tak tau lah dengan agame kamu'. all of us started to look unhappy when she said things like that.

i thought about it for a sec and made my own conclusion, 'diye tak smbahyang pasal tu sukesuke diye je hine agame org. mne penah pljar islam kat sini ckap bnde2 cmtu kat pljar b'agame laen. itu je pun dah tunjuk mcm mne perangai org2 seagame dgn 'that woman'. pelajar ksyangn diye tu pun bukan nye tak penah buat salah. yang diye ade mintak pinjam bku english kat aku hari tu, abende?? tak siap keje lah tu kan. diye penah gak pinjam buku ana sbb tak siap kje BI. tak penah pun budak kelas aku yg laen buat mcm tu. mintak tolong ade lah, tapi copy2 keje org takde oke. yg diye bce gagap2 mse tu teacher tak marah lak mcm teacher marah budak2 laen. aku bangun sikit punye lambat un diye dah 'sound' macam2. psl bku aku kene curik yg diye tuduh aku 'bajet dah pndai sgt taknak blaja BI lgi' tuu.'

we had never say anything about her religion before..

what's with her?? she hasnt scold dat girl with the her same religion even when that girl did things wrongly. she has always pointed things to us and blame us for things that we didnt meant to do but not 'that girl'. i will never tell what's 'that woman's religion because it will make me do the same thing she did to my other classmates. we're no longer little kids dat will listen to you without a word, we can think on our own. we know what's good and what's not. when we do wrong things, you just need to teach us the right way. not to blame our religion!

one thing, old woman. you're going to die and you're going to be burnt in HELL for trilion thousands of bad years! you will be tortured with great pain and suffering.

*i will never forget those things you said, u shall repent before anything happen*

yes. when i laugh, i can laugh my lungs out but when i take things seriously, you'll be in danger If you screwed up. next time, think before you say things. 'you can eat whatever you want but, you cant say things the same way you eat'. when 'that woman' said those things to us, i was like, 'WTF..WTH..she didnt say those, did she?'. okay, things happen but whatever the situation is, she cant say things like dat to us. one more thing, 'that woman' do this 'favoritism' stuff.

so, we will have our 1 solid week hols. i dont plan anything yet..ugh. i just hope dat everything goes fine and no one will stalk on my phone sending text message saying 'Hi!' or 'Hye!' or 'Yo!' or etc etc.. cmmon, i dont have time for these. i gotta study for my own good. k, bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

"Hey there, Delilah. Here's to you. This one's for you"

Hello, lovelies. 💗 There are certain things keep bugging my head every now and then but none of those is as saddening as this one currently circling my head. Almost two years has passed. Crazy how one thing could really decide to just sit there in your head and won't ever leave, right? *sigh. And as crazy as that may be, um, I don't know why it keeps coming back. I don't mean anything vivid like flashbacks - just feelings. Perhaps I'm so used to missing it every single day and had been comfortable of doing so for quite a long time that somehow a man of routine like me failed to forget. Not like I'm trying hard enough. I remember crying so hard and has begged to have my life back. Wallahi , that one du'a was so sincerely wished it literally came true. I got my life back. He gave me my life back. Just the way it was before life decided to be complicated. But why, though everything is back as it was once were, that I start to..um. Am I

Choose Being Kind Over Being Right

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful 💗 This morning Diana texted me telling that one of our friend, Syafiqah, has lost her beloved father. Innalillahi-wa-innailaihi-rajiun. I have yet to know the whole story behind that but I did call her last month - sekadar bertanya khabar. And she had a lot to tell since we have not met for ages. Hm what I didn't hear was that her father has been returning back and forth to hospital for some time. Suddenly hearing about her father's death somehow break my heart too. Syafiqah was one of the many friends who had given nice, encouraging words when my mother died last two years. Her grief now is pretty much felt 😔 Nevertheless, I hope people are going to be there for her - giving her all the support she needs. Whatever I did not get when this happened to me, I hope she gets it. Despite all this, I have something important to share. About stopping ourselves from bigger damage, choosing empathy, mostl