Skip to main content

not once but, forever



it comes naturally and goes beautifully



what's cookin ? hehe . it's been nearly uhm , 5 months since i can remember . burrrr , i should go and propose Billie Joe Armstrong instead . haha ! me ? proposing ? no no no . i wont do such thing . right now , i'm busy with stuff . and this stuff , i cant leave them . haha . didnt text anyone for weeks [ except for those who texted me first ] and feeling kind of bored . hehe . usually , i dont start a conversation but , since this friend didnt text me for one whole week , i started to feel left out . haha , takde lah tapi saje saje nak mesej . haha . so , one night , before i went to get some beauty sleep [ hahaa ] , i sent , " Good night " with a smiling face . but , didnt get any reply . it made me feel a little pissed off when the text was delivered !!



that was so uncool . i hate ******************** . what am i ?



ishh , dah lah member satu kepale aku dah bla . diye buleh buat aku macam nie ? huwaa huwaa . so much for another fuckin insult . gahhhhh .. i hope i could tell how much i miss the bunch of my friends . they left to some other school . hmmm , something good is cookin . the smell is flooding my vein . haha . i notice my mind receiving impulses , wakakaka ! guess where the smell came from . aaahh , yeah , the house behind ours . hehe , sometimes i can tell they cooked delightful meals and also , when they didnt because it smelled like something decaying . hahaa !



geesh , you know what things i enjoy doing now ? sleep .



since when ? i can hardly remember when i start . haha . when i started to dislike the things i was mentioning , i will just go and change the topic . and i know that my grammar is nothing better than yours . i admit that . what am i going to tell you now ? hmmm .



grrr , i hope i could kill her . maybe stab her for numerous times . i swear i'll shout something disgraceful if she asks me with the same question again . aku oke jea dengan Ain , apesal kau lak nak menyibuk tanye aku macam2 ?! benci ahh bhaii .. pasal kau dengan your-going-away-secret-crush / boyfriend-harapan-but-tak-jadi yg kau bgai nak rak bercerite kat orang tu , takde pulak aku pegy jadi busybody tanye itu ini . skrng , ape motif kau tnye aku mcm2 ? girlfriend aku pun tak penah tanye macam tu sekali . beragak siket ayat kau tu , tak pasal2 aku kutok kau depan2 krng . bukan sekali due kau tnye , dah byk kali lah ! tak sedar diri , ganggu relationship org laen , bajet kau baek sgt . hahahhaaa !! nak aku burok kan kau ?


kalau jadi ape2 kat kawan aku tu , aku bgtau dorg bnde sbena . lantak kau lahhh , suke carik pasal kan ? weyy , naseb baek kawan aku sarankan jgn ckap kasar dgn kau . xtau lah pe jadi , kalau sahabat aku uh tak warn aku .
hmm , back to the title . hahaa . yeah , sekali kite berkawan , selame nye kekal kawan kan ? betol betol betol . hm , i received a text just now . give him a reply but , he did not . hm , entah . ape kene entah , tak paham betol . anyways , i am too busy with this blog to give anyone a text right now . hehe , oh ye , pagy tadi bangun jea teros sentuh handphone uh . aaa , nak snooze alarm . then , got up and searched for my blue sport top . hm , didnt feel like wearing the school uniform today - ironed it and brought it upstairs . went to take my morning bath and everything , went downstairs and wore my bagpack . dum dee dum dumm , went outside , turned the key of mom's car , picked up the newspaper , handed it onto the table and , sat in the car .
late to school for only-Allah-knows-for-how-many-times , ran away from sir Yesodh's sight [ discipline teacher ] again , put my bag in the class , and quickly went to the hall for Friday's assembly . pheww , didnt got any smack with the rolled-white-paper , hehee . i love being in school almost everyday - i cant imagine what's going to happen when the school ended . yeah , obviously , when i turn 18 . goshh ..
you wanna know why i love being in school ? if i stay at home , i'll get bored . if i went loitering outside , i'll get bored . if i follow anyone to anywhere , i'll get bored too . school is the only place i've already got to spend my time wisely enough . hehee , yeah man , it's true . gahahaa ! so , do you love school ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's