Skip to main content

Awesome voice of his,

As I was browsing through some blogs, I heard this. Voice that could melt people's hearts esp fans of his. Hahaa, obviously.

I'm currently on hols, for 2 weeks for crying out loud! Finally, some time to refresh what I've been through for months. Yeah, you got that right, peeps! Like a little friend have said, "Time to revise the CHAPTERS." Yes, I will. And, gladly. You know how I longed for hols - I'm wear out. It's true that I can't just lie there being all wrapped inside the duvet but, as long as it is hols it sounds relaxing which means I can start things I haven't finish. I think, after the exam I will find good books to read - right now, I can't. Too busy.

Ooh, that reminds me of something - I've planned to try to cook this food out of 150g custard flour. Uhm, maybe later. I've that planned last year. You know what, as I was lurking in the kitchen last 3 weeks, I found the custard flour from last year, I guess. Yes, bought it but never cook it until it was too late. Later, bought another one and I really hope I don't wait for too long. Hahaa!















E N J O Y; my new JB




Yesterday, I've given the chance to meet her once again. I missed her so much. She came to the tuition center and I was just climbing up the flight of stairs and saw her. I was very much surprised by her appearence, woah. I didn't thought of anything else - feel like hugging her and chat all the way but, as I didn't think that much during that time I suddenly grab her hands and kissed them. LOL. Her mother was like, "Umieeeee..." and asked if I've started tuition from this January. I told her I was here from last year. Heeee. This is really a whimsical of the day!

Mr. Rai said he wanted to continue the lesson again so, I went to my seat and the learning session began! He also said, "Umi meets Umie."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...