Skip to main content

It is Sungkyunkwan,

Greetings.

I've just finished watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal, yeah, that Korean drama series. Look, I know that I've never post anything Korean before. Hehe. It's just, I've read my two english novels last week. Currently I don't have anymore unread novels in my room. I'm on holidays, there's no homework or assignment to do so I need a new hobby. Ha ha. I hate sitting around doing nothing. Yeah, I guess I'll never feel bored if I stick to this habit.

I've been following Runningman on telly and I began to be fond of this game show. And then, watched the series online and I've met this Joong Ki which I must say, uhm, good looking. Seriously not my cup of tea (if you're describing him with words without me getting the picture) but yeah, he's positively not an eye sore. In fact, he made me Googled his name. Ha ha. Now, now, that's freaking funny. Actually, he's adorable. Pffft, that's so hard to tttttyyyypppeee. Even my fingers are eager to type that. Ughh,, can't believe he's actually in mid-20. He looks so young. Boy, I wonder what kind of food he's been digesting all these years? Impressive. I must applause.

Well, while Google-ing, I must have bumped into this Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Where else did I get an idea to stay awake until 4 to 5 in the morning finishing the drama? Yes, it was tiring. I haven't get enough sleep. But, at least I know it worth staying up so late because I've got to see Song Joong Ki. With his aegyo on. Gosh. I pouted a lot upon seeing him as Gu Yong Ha with women, ha ha, NOT! I was pouting because his clothes are beautiful, I must say jaw dropping suited more. And I've never got a chance to even feel them with the palm of my hand. Or have I? Hmmm, exciting.

One more thing, I really love these drawings of Sungkyunkwan Scandal characters. Comel, Comel, Comel!! That I have to put exclamation mark twice. What? You want it to be trice? Then, be it.

I'm currently posting using iPad. I'll be uploading picture for this entry when I have the chance. Right now I'm too sleepy. I'm worn out. Aigoo, I guess my eyes will stay shut when the alarm rings when the time comes. It's almost 5 in the morning, girls my age shoulda been dreaming about things right now. Just FYI, I rarely get to dream so deep. So, let's not hope for Joong Ki to appear in my sleep. Pffft. Go to sleep already. Haaaaaaaa...

Suddenly remembered that Joong Ki accidentally spelled Yong Hwa's name to Yong Ha which is his name in Sungkyunkwan - Runningman. He's really into the character huh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's