Skip to main content

before i get my sight off you

ahh. and so i managed to finish this anime, Inu x Boku Secret Service haha. yayyy me!


of course i spent hours for the episodes hehe but it was worth it because now i can relax a bit. yeah since i can start to pack stuff for matriculation and all - this time i will do it properly without any interruption hehe. i know i've said that i'd like to finish Kill Me Baby as well but, i've watch most of the episodes, really, and i think i should take a time out from that anime. if i ever continue watching KMB then nothing can possibly be done. since i can easily get hooked up by these kind of anime, washoi!


nevertheless, i've made sure that i've got all the stuff needed hehe so i only have to jingle things from my hands into the luggage bag compartments . hell yeahh, that sounds easy i wish i could do this packing thingy with just a snap of my fingers haha. now that would be too awesome i might die. suddenly remember Miketsukami Soushi said,


"just being by your side, Ririchiyo sama, has made me happy...i might die"


he's too sweet of a guy - i could feel myself melting away from toe to top kyaaaaahhh~~!!! why must he be so dashing, so full of love hehe he could be my flower boy any time now haha. *currently drooling with heart shaped eyes* i am fainting haha he's so cool with his hair and bangs so white hahaa. alright, enough said, i know this entry is making you feel like puking now hehe my badd, that is. hehe gomenasai~


for the last time, Ririchiyo-chan!! please take super good care of Miketsukami-kun!! hehe she must have give me those feeling-like-a-headshot glare with her purple eyes - okay okay, Chiyo chan, you can stop any time now hehe i didn't plan on stealing your Sou-kun hehe. i should stop talking about Inu x Boku SS now, right? hehee


and then i wished i could spend more time watching their love journey hehee. ohh as for kagerou, i can see that he's letting ririchiyo go however promised to interfere if ririchiyo ever gets lonely later haha. he's such an s - a sadist as he said himself. fufufu. come to think of it, karuta and watanuki couple is also an eye candy. i also laugh upon seeing kagaerou and natsume scene when they abusively bully watanuki for being too cute hee. but then, watanuki claimed that he's a delinquent - but is too nice, kind, honest and high-spirited as a delinquent . can't blame that he's to impress his roromiya karuta. hehee!!! 100% sure that this anime will make you not blink because you don't wanna miss a single scene of the episodes!! positively guaranteed!!! though i am not to be responsible for any eye disease after that hehee. heyy, watching anime is harmless you know - i did it hundreds of times already.


"satu tengah hari, duduk ramai-ramai dekat meja aku dalam kelas then kawan aku ni tetiba dok syok pandang-pandang jari aku ha. psto tetiba buat muka scary sambil sentuh jari aku dengan jari dia. ehhh terkejut. aku pandang dia, dia pun pandang aku sambil senyum - ta paham. "ehh sorry umi", "engkau kenapa?". suddenly silence is not what i crave for a while - awkward."

nak cerita lagi tapi tak tau nak cakap apa dah. takpe, lepas ni kalau rajen update lagi - memang rajin. hehe kalau ada masa lah nak hadap blog ni lagi kann 

28th May - happy 18th birthday Ahmad Rijal, you're the last one [for the month May] before i walk into matric byee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's