Skip to main content

Devoting all of me

Im currently continuing my degree in finance. Im fine, thank you for cheering me up every now and then. For those who laugh at my jokes, youre just as fun as a hillarious fresh jokes which are very pleasing.

Im okay. Im not having difficulties. It is just everytime I went back into our room here - it feels empty somehow. Im not frustrated that we cannot gather like the old days. Im not mad because some of us are really struggling and have only little time to spend for me. Im not into any negative thinking about any of you guys.

Im just not.

I blame myself for not working hard enough back then when i got everything in my hand. I feel like I have taken everything for granted. I have taken all of my friends for granted. I wasted some time sitting alone feeling lonely back in those days when I could just call one of you guys to accompany me. I should have spent all my life at college with you guys because now all I can do is stare at pictures.

I know I used to hang out with all of you but now, it didnt feel enough. Enough is not enough. There is not one moment passed that I have ever felt enough with us. I want that to stay forever. I know it is ridiculous for me to say this bcs obviously I have devoted all of me there to you guys.

Im sorry if I ever wasted my time cursing you, felt annoyed of you, stay mad at you, didnt talk to you, didnt walk to you, didnt persuade you on behaving like good teens, or neglected you in any way.

Sorry I didnt work hard enough to be able to always be there for every one of you. I hate that I have to say, "I understand we have to go our seperate ways now" everytime to coax my own heart. Im sorry, dear heart, for burdening you always with my never ending pain of missing those whos far from reachable.

I miss us . Forever and always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...