Skip to main content

Dear mother

Do you still remember how our mothers amazed us when we were little kids? I like these parts of my life - reminisce all the little things mother did for me.

This morning, mother made us banana fritters for breakfast. I went to have my morning read and was not at the kitchen giving her a helping hand, too bad. Hm the story'd be cliche if I was there, isn't it? Hehe, no, probably not.

I remember everytime we tried to load food into those plastic containers um, we had tupperwares. Mother always able to choose one which the food was going to fit just right, yep, right from afar, just by looking or estimating or was it by magic? That amused me.

Thinking of the things mother used to do for me - things I can't do on my own. It strucks me when these days, I am able to do those things, it feels amazing yet it feels sad at the same time.

I get this feelings - when we are able to do things that mothers do - it is like mothers do not need to aid us anymore. The more independent we get, the farther mothers love feel like. It's like, when we are able to do all the things ourselves, mothers just have to go. I dislike this feeling.

I want mother to be here for me. To see me everyday. Mother gave birth to me and she should be able to see me end my life great. Mother taught me a lot of things, gave me tons of advices. Mother should know that I apply those things in life.

Mother was so busy building life for me she should see me blossom into a wonderful woman one day. I want to spend time with mother because I do not usually get to spend time with her when I was little. And, mother should tell father that I missed him even more when I think about mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...