Skip to main content

16th of November on 2007

School Ends Today
Waa! I just can't believe that school just end today. I will miss my friends for sure. I dunno if I will meet them again or not. If not, I had nothing more to say, just sorry and thank you for everything that they have done. My friends always make me happy but, they did make me feel annoying sometimes. Hehe!
Well, some pupils are just so happy that school ends but that "some pupils" are not me. Of course, I always feel bored when school ends. Nothing to do just sleep and sleep and eat and networking. Updating and commenting and viewing and nothing goes right. That sure doesn't sounds good, right? It's good if you understand.
Me and my friends live far away from each other. Actually, not that far like thousand miles or something just not too far but kinda far and that...Hihihi!
We can still meet but it will be tiring if we meet so often. Ermm... that's not good. At least I've their pictures today. I took pictures with them today. Well, not all of them. Just with Khaleeda, Fini, Qilah, Isha and me, myself. Still feel borink though. Yawn! I feel like closing my eyes now.
Ouwh! before this, I thought that Philipines and Malaysia's time are not the same. With that, my friend. Bye!
Much Lurve,
MissRainbowCandy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...