Skip to main content

...I went Camping for School...

I went to this camp on June. I was so happy when I know that I had this chance to go to a camp and it get more exciting cause it is an English Camp and I like English subject so much. Well, it is because it's not so hard to learn about it and to get good grades on its test. That's what I think.

I went there with two form 3 students, a form 2 student, and another three form 1 student(2 girls and a boy). So, there are eight(including me) pupils with a teacher as I can remember.

We arrived at my ex-primary school at about 7:30 like that and then we stay for a speech from a teacher for about 10 minutes. After a moment, the bus that gonna take us to Ulu Pari Camp Park came and stopped so that we can fill in the empty spaces. Wahaha!!

I sat with a girl that I don't really know. I just know that she's a school girl nearby in Negeri Sembilan, my state. Hehe.. I didn't talk to her, even a word because I don't think I'm good at starting a talk or a conversation or anything like it. Hahaha!!

The seat next to me is filled by my girl friends, Ana and Ain. Hehe! Both with the letter A for a start. Actually, I just put it cause I feel like putting it like that. Ermm... for a moment, we had a chat and some giggle with each other. As I can remember, the boy from our(me and Ana) class gave us a bar of chocolate waffer. Yes, A BAR of chocolate waffer and we shared it. I like to share things with friends, sometimes so I don't mind a bar. Hua..Hua! I was just write "a bar" with big letters incase you get it wrong like "A bar?? Maybe this girl forget that she's with her friend." thing.

Then, we arrived on the afternoon at Ulu Pari Camp Park. I was so excited on the moment, wahaha!! We had our name on the list (registering) and we also get a file for each of us and get our dorm room number (EC3) with it. So, after that... we went to our dorm and I was so lucky to have Ana with me in the same dorm! Keh3!!

I don't remember what we really did on that day but, I am pretty sure that we ate a load of food and drink CUPS of drinks. Yeah! cups for sure. Usually, if I went to a camp, there'll be a lot of time to eat and stuffs. I also had to come to the canteen for SUPPER when I was in "Khemah Ibadah" on 2006(when I was 12).

We woke up really way up in the mornin' and took our bath with lots of yawning... HAHAHA!!

After we took our bath, we must get ready for some excercise and then we went for solat "Subuh" in the "surau", a mosque but the little ones, i dunno what to call it in English. The "surau" is really near to the canteen so, after that we had our breakfast and get ready for fun activities!

Umm... for the 3 days activities we had::-

  • Ice Breaking (12 June 2007- afternoon)
  • Jungle Tracking (12 June 2007- evening)
  • Blind Trail (12 June 2007- evening)
  • Sentence Puzzle (12 June 2007- night)
  • Word Building (12 June 2007- night)
  • Kim's Game (12 June 2007- night)
  • Listen and Draw (12 June 2007- night)
  • Word Combs (12 June 2007- night)
  • What's My Line? (12 June 2007- night)
  • Crossword Puzzle (12 June 2007- night)
  • Chain Story (12 June 2007- night)
  • Field Trip to Muzium Tentera Udara, Port Dickson (13 June 2007- afternoon)
  • Prep for EIC Idol Nite(Night) (13 June 2007- evening)
  • EIC Idol Nite(Night) (13 June 2007- night)
  • Newspaper-in-Education (13 June 2007-evening)
  • Singing Competition (My group won 1st Place) (13 June 2007- night)
  • Motivation Talk (14 June 2007- morning)
  • Physical Activities (14 June 2007- morning)
  • Packing-up (14 June 2007- afternoon)
  • Evaluation (14 June 2007- afternoon)
  • Closing Ceremony (14 June 2007- afternoon)
  • Go Home (14 June 2007- afternoon)

Dan semestinye aktiviti2 tu diselangi dgn makan dan minum dari pagi ke tengah hari sampai lah malam. Hhehee!!!

P/S: bile ade peluang lagi rase mcm nk pegi lagi lah... best ape pegi camp mcm ni, dpt jumpe kwn baru yg best2... cam kat camp Ulu Pari tu..

Owe yea, there's something scary had happen back on the days in Ulu Pari Camp but, it's okay cause I won't tell. If you want me to tell here, gimme comment! Say that you want to read it. Weihehe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

"Hey there, Delilah. Here's to you. This one's for you"

Hello, lovelies. 💗 There are certain things keep bugging my head every now and then but none of those is as saddening as this one currently circling my head. Almost two years has passed. Crazy how one thing could really decide to just sit there in your head and won't ever leave, right? *sigh. And as crazy as that may be, um, I don't know why it keeps coming back. I don't mean anything vivid like flashbacks - just feelings. Perhaps I'm so used to missing it every single day and had been comfortable of doing so for quite a long time that somehow a man of routine like me failed to forget. Not like I'm trying hard enough. I remember crying so hard and has begged to have my life back. Wallahi , that one du'a was so sincerely wished it literally came true. I got my life back. He gave me my life back. Just the way it was before life decided to be complicated. But why, though everything is back as it was once were, that I start to..um. Am I

Choose Being Kind Over Being Right

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful 💗 This morning Diana texted me telling that one of our friend, Syafiqah, has lost her beloved father. Innalillahi-wa-innailaihi-rajiun. I have yet to know the whole story behind that but I did call her last month - sekadar bertanya khabar. And she had a lot to tell since we have not met for ages. Hm what I didn't hear was that her father has been returning back and forth to hospital for some time. Suddenly hearing about her father's death somehow break my heart too. Syafiqah was one of the many friends who had given nice, encouraging words when my mother died last two years. Her grief now is pretty much felt 😔 Nevertheless, I hope people are going to be there for her - giving her all the support she needs. Whatever I did not get when this happened to me, I hope she gets it. Despite all this, I have something important to share. About stopping ourselves from bigger damage, choosing empathy, mostl