Skip to main content

...Promised to Take Care of Our Shoes...

Hi... hahaha! I am so sorry about me not online for days... I think I did not update my blog for ages! Can't help it... there is a trouble for me to be online and do net work like I used to do... Humph! I hope that it will turn out to be like before... Waaaa!!!

Ouwh, yes! about that "...Promise to take care of Our shoes...", me and a friend of mine named Khaleeda promised to take very good care of our shoes next year. Of course, school shoes... hehe! We will do our best to make our shoes look great and as good as new. Well, we will do as best as we can. I will be sad myself if it don't turn out the way I want it to be.

We also promised to buy the same shoes for school on next year session(2008)... another friend of mine thinks that it will be a tough thing to do; take care of our shoes, but we don't really care about that and she thinks that it is funny for us to have the same shoes for next year. Well, I think it's cool and normal... pupils(dunno if "pupil" come out with "s" on the back or not, not sure) do wear the same shoes at school...well, some of them. Always happen.

Umm.... sorry for those who waits for my newest post... Let's pray that it will not happen again...

P/S::: umm, sorry for the late updates, pipz!

Much Lurve, xoxo. Mirul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...