Skip to main content

...Holidays && more Holidays...

Yeehaw!

Holidays again!
For the holidays, I hope that this year will be more facinating and more excitening and..umm, more FUN ! and most of all, of course, this year will be a better year than the year before... Hakk3!!

Holidays always rockin' around but it sucks when there's nothin' to do!

On the first day of the holiday
My dreams come and say
There's nothin' to do on the same day

On the second day of the holiday
My dreams come and say
I must obey what my Mom says

On the third day of the holiday
My dreams come and say
I'll play and sing only that day

selebih nye akn di sambung esok hari.. sbb hari ini hari yg ke-3 lm cuti yg ade.. mane lah aku tahu ape akn jai esok.. tp mimpi mlm td tuu, kurang best bcz aku xde pe2 kaitan pun... mane layh cmnie! mimpi aku, aku lak yg jadi co-actress.... wawawawawa!

Hak3!! aku nk maen beskal ngan Yotsuba lah dlm mimpi hari ini...

Oh, iye... sbena nye aku nk upload lukisan2 aku ke dlm komputer pastu msuk dlm RainbowCandy tp, scanner aku tu lahh.. ntah ape menatang nye! x leyh scan dgn elok... ari tu aku nk try upload gmbr kelas aku... ingt nk msuk dlm Fs tp, x b'jaye nk scan.. t'henti lah keje aku jap..

xpe lah.. esok luse, bile scanner aku dh baik.. aku upload.. aku dh de stu citer yg dh siap.. sbb tu nk scan tp, ... wawawawawa!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...