Skip to main content

...Kelab Kewangan...


Yup. I'mma tell you a little bit about the things I do at school.

School, it ain't really cool but it's fun being in a school. Yea, you can meet your friends and you can meet the teachers too. The friendly teachers and of course, the strict teachers too. Some people are strict and it is important to have strict teachers at school because this will keep you away from disobeying the school rules. haha. That's what I think of why we need the strict teachers in our school. If there is no strict teachers in any school, students will never bother to follow the rules. Remember, rules are rules and rules are made to be obeyed to. I admit it that I don't really follow the school rules earlier but since one of the teacher who teach in my class said that only the DUMB one disobeyed the rules so, I didn't really disobeyed the rules now.

Only a thing or two.haha.

Early in the morning I will put my bag in my class If I arrive to school early but if I'm late, I will put my bag at the canteen's seat. hehe. If I put my bag in class, I will then chat with some friends and after for a while, we will go down for assembly. If there is no assembly for the day, me and my friends will talk with each other or if there is any homeworks that we didn't finish, we will finish it while waiting for the first subject on the day. Students do that, really. For me, it is part of spending the time with good things, finishing homeworks. haha. Well, but, if there is assembly, we'll stand on the school field for hours while the teachers give their speeches. On assembly, we will sing our national song, state song and school song and "baca ikrar" too. After the assemble finished, the prefects will take their respective place and do their job[spot-check]. If there's students who didn't follow the rules, their name will be taken and I heard that when the prefects had taken your name trice the time, you will be headed to the dicipline room or maybe the counceling room. I dunno, maybe it's just rumours. Who knew.

While studying in the class, I will be sitting on my chair with the sign "Chump Bucket", which I got from the SpongeBob SquarePants the series. Chump Bucket is Plankton's house actually. Well, sometimes I will talk with my friends and sometimes, me and my friends will begin to understand the work given together and we'll search for the answers together but, when it comes to examination, we rarely get the same marks. For instants, Fini and Ana usually get 'A's while me and Khaleeda will get almost the same marks but, whatever it is, we'll still be happy and we'll keep trying our best. haha[ ntah hape..].

Let's read about my class' time-table. The most unrelaxing time-table is on Tuesday. The first subject is KH; Kemahiran Hidup [which I dunno wht it is in English] so, we have to go downstairs because the class in on the other building. Then come the second subject of the day, MX; Mathematics and we have to go back upstairs to take our Math books and go downstairs to another building which is quite far from our class building. huh! After Math ends we have to go upstairs for GEO; Geografi [if I wasn't mistaken] and of course, the teacher is waiting for us. If I'm not wrong, KH we have ICT at the computer lab for 1 hour and MX is after recess. I don't have time-table here because I only bring my homeworks at home and I'll finish it ASAP. haha. I usually do that.

When the time to go home, Fini usually says Goodbye to me, Khaleeda and Ana. Maybe because she lives at the school hostel. Me and Khaleeda will wait for an uncle that always brings us home with his car while Ana will take the other way to wait for her Dad, I guess. I used to think that she went home by bus. I dunno. Me and Khaleeda will wait for the uncle that I tell you earlier with Aqilah, the girl from the class before ours. She's funny and good at telling stories, not like me. I am so badd at telling stories, I realise that because people look boring and weird when they hear my stories. Sometimes, they don't even understand what I'm trying to tell them. haha but, that's okay.

*D'ya understand what I'm talking about????




NEW STORY >>>>


ntah lah..

ramai jugak yang tau pasal jamuan Kelab Kewangan; 3 April 2008 hari tu. Kitorang makan dulu pastu bukak hamper yang kitorg menangkan hari usahawan hari tu. Aku pun dah ingat2 lupe pasal ape yang kitorng menang tu. haha. tapi xpe. yang aku tahu, masa jamuan tu aku nampak Fatin(2C), Syaza(2C), Mimi(2C), Attifah(2A), Najwa(2A), Fini(2D); yang duduk depan aku masa jamuan. punya lah panjang dan luas meja tu aku dengan Fini je yang duduk kat situ. haha. terpinggir kitorg. sodeyh lak ea. haha!

but, that's ok. I'm used to that. Anyway, I had Fini in front of me. We laugh and we talk while eating[don't follow this bad table-manners!] and we play with jokes that we told each other. haha! I still remember my words. haha. When we were at the school canteen hours before that, I said "Wey, Fini. Tu mak Loo klo ko nak tau sgt," to Fini and then she just said,"Tu bukan mak gua. Gua xde mak mengajar kat TMS." and then, I burst out laughing like evil maniacs because she had just misunderstood of what I'm saying. Haha! *wtf !!! and then, Fini starts to throw the water out of the canteen and I laugh again. What on earth is she doing?!? Luckily, the teacher didn't even know what she's doing or she'll be dead for doing what she did. haha!

I don't care. If she'll be cane or punish in front of me, I will just sit and enjoy my food and the wind that blows nicely. haha!

Fini threw her water out of the canteen area because she wants to take the carbonated soda but then, after a single gulp of the water, she took my "air sirap" which the teacher had gave to me and drank it. haha. I don't mind, there's more in the jug. She's my friend anyway. haha. If I don't know her and she did took and drank my water just like that, I will give her a smack on the back and brake her legs and arms or anything that fancy my anger! haha *chuckling vainly.

yummy! I didn't go for "amali solat" but me and Fini go upstairs and went into every class and started to laugh and laugh. There were just us on that floor and we're beginning to do everyhing; "syok sendiri"... while the other are still downstairs. haha.

oo..I have to go now. I had tuition class this evening. Bye. I will continue this later.

>>>>TO BE CONTINUED

Hi! i'm back. Let's start the story again.

After we ate, we took a walk along the hallway that ain't really a hallway and begin to chat with each other. You know what, Fini had accidentally threw my cup out of the canteen when she was trying to threw the water in the cup. hahahaa. that was funny and surprising. hahaha. eventhough it is that funny, I yelled at her for throwing my cup because I was surprised but she just laugh all the way. haha. I didn't mean to yell at her anyway. I don't do a rebell yell to a friend esp my besties. Yup, and even if I did screamed or shouted at my besties, I just do it, do it. You know, like, didn't really do it. I just do it. Just a scream or a shout but, didn't mean it. hehe[what am i saying.?.?]

Then, we play and chat and sit and walk and talk and more play. hihihi. She's a prefect at school and it is fun being with her. After we play for a while, I went to our class to put things under my table but when I went out to play with Fini again I had met our teacher by an accident. [WHAT?!?] haha. So, I had to go back to our class and take my seat. I asked to see Fini but he didn't allow me to so, I had to stay in class. You know that I don't like people MAKE me do things. Ahh!!! so stressing. If I know that I'll be meeting with that teacher, I will just listen to Fini. She didn't really want me to go though but I went. Huaaa!!

So weird! That teacher said he didn't see Fini at all. Well, if he walked along the corridor, he should has seen Fini anyway. Huoohuhuu...Fini hide really well. Give her a clap! *clapping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's