Skip to main content

...Wednesday, just that...

Umm.. this morning we hd been divided into groups according to our uniform units by our teachers. Then, the teachers told us the area that we must clean and we cleaned them up that morning. While the teachers were giving orders to the pupils, I was thinking to run away from doing these works but I just stood there and do nothing. At least, I swept the ground and cleaned the canteen area with the other Girls Guide members. About 30 minutes after that, me and Khaleeda went away and do our jobs. Walking, looking, talking and etc..

While we were walking along the main building's corridor, we chatted with each other and met these two Girls Guide members.; Abrar and Farzana. They said that Teacher Yati called us. Actually, I saw Teacher Yati waving but I do not know that she was waving at both of us. Haha. So, I just walked and do nothing. Well, after the two girls called us, we went to the teacher and stood in front of me and Khaleeda's science teacher, Teacher Roszainah.

We were chosen to take part in the so called "welcoming" thing and both of us have to line up along the way while welcoming the Menteri Besar when he's walking to the school hall this Saturday. At first I thought that it would be great to welcome the Menteri Besar but then, Saturday??? It should be a holiday. The start of the 2 weeks holiday is on Saturday! Then, I thought about it again and again and came out with "It's OK to start the 2 weeks holiday with school activities. Plus, I can tell a little about it on my next post on blog.". Well, I think it's OK then. I'll come this Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...