Skip to main content

Did I Missed Something???

Hm..
I really didnt enjoy these few days - I felt soo alone, and I dont like it.

I keep thinking about the same person, every minutes of the day. From the very second I woke up, I took a quick look at my phone - no message at all. I also checked my Inbox If someone might have read my message but, what are left in my Inbox are just the same messages from the day before and the day before that. Also, messages from my friends - months ago. That is sadd...

On the first day this thing happen, I really thought hard about it. Did I missed something??? Did I said anything that would hurt? Was it my fault? What had happen? What did I do wrong? All these questions are bugging me. I dunno that friendship would be this hard for me. Hm.. I dont want to misunderstand the situation right now. I just hope that everything will be okay and no more worries. Now, who said that friendship is simple. Look what had happen to me. Anything you do, you must think about it first or you'll be left with questions that will make you sick.

and Fed-up!

But, in my life - I will never give up in this. I really like this friendship between me and this person. Lets say that in this very long holiday, the person I miss died. That would be so much harder for me. But, hopefully, this person wont die that fast. I still need times to know this person better than I do now. I dont want to suffer because of this stupid situation.

Last night, I dont feel like sleeping at all. I stay up very late thinking about this while watching television. Hmm.. that movie really suits my feeling that time. Actually, I love it's background musics. If life filled with background music, it would be so much..you know, well..it's hard to explain with words. It's beyond words. About what I thought last night, I know that this relationship will never last as long as I wanted but, I just want to have those memories where there is me and 'this person'.

I want to stay up late just to remind all the wonderful stuff we did together. Somethimes, I just hope that 'this person' will hop up through my window and say "Hi!" to me so I wont worry anymore. I just want 'this person' to sit next to me and we could just talk about some silly stuff we did. I want to laugh, smile and stare with you by my side. Please dont leave without saying things I want to hear.

But, this morning I wake up early. I solat and remember about what I thought last night. I hope that it really worth it staying up so late thinking about that because I just thought that maybe 'this person' is having a problem because suddenly, I remembered about 'this person' last text message. Maybe, 'this person' needs some time. I will never be so pushy about this because that can be bad.

*I'm sorry. I know my Grammar need loads of improvements. Right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's