Skip to main content

I'm not well - I'm sick

I'm not very well today. I have caugh and I sneeze in the morning - that's not normal so, i guess i'm sick. i think i cant online for too long because that will make me feel dizzy. uhh..so, Today's Blabber Box Story will end shortly. I hope I can type more but, it looks like i cant make it that far. maybe what i'll be typing is boring enough to be read. you have any complains about that? well, it's up to you. you can always shout at my CBox down there. hmm.. that's long way down, i guess.

i dunno when but, i realize that i got this caugh while i'm camping last week. yepp..last week. i cant believe it that my Bleu bottle fell down that slope! i havent sip those water in it yet, that's why i keep remembering it. arghh! remembering that moment really makes me want to stab that boy's back. but, i dont have the heart to do that so, just let it be. i hope that there will be nice people stranded in the jungle drinking my water from my Bleu bottle. i'm too sad to tell more about that moment and i'm not going to keep that memory in my mind. hahahaa!!

heyy, if anyone wants to suggest anything, please do post your suggestion in my CBox, okay. I realize that I havent post for cute handmade stuff for ages. Dont worry about that because i will surf the internet more often this holiday and i'm sure there are so many gorgeous handmade goods to be post here in RainbowCandy.

-umirul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...