Skip to main content

Am I Losing Grip ??

aduhh..

setelah beberape lame tak update blog atas urusan tertentu, akhirnye kembali gak jari jemari nehh kat atas keyboard laptop!! ^^

at last, i got some books to read for this going-to-end holidays. i had started to read one of them and i found it pretty fun. a story about a girl named Eve who believes that she'll be famous cus of her singing talent. she added dat she wants to be famous because she's crazy - no one will let you be crazy unless you're everywhere. hm, that makes sense. she has a cat named Tatiana [Tat for short] and she thinks her cat is fabulous and it may be a diva if it's a human because of its soft, combed, white fur and its gorgeous light gray eyes [whaa?? dat cat sounds like a real star].

i havent read the other book entitled Ella Mental and the Good Sense Guide. i bought it because its cover is so pretty but it's not decorated with silver glitters or pink coloured front fonts, just a picture of a pony-tailed hair girl sitting on a bed with a book in her folded arms wearing a red blouse and a dark blue jeans. Written by Amber Deckers. *drooling

nowadays, i wished i will fell asleep right on 10pm ! this school hols really makes me feel like a person who is suffered by insomnia [whatever its name is]. i'm soo lack of sleep that i also wished the dust-pixie will come to me and pour his magical sleeping dust on my eyes so i could dream and have my beauty sleep once again. i was like "wth, it's only 11pm. i could wake longer than this." before but now, i was more to like "wtf, it's 11pm already?!! i wished i had fell asleep on my bed right now". i really miss myself lying on bed early, it's not like i dont try at all. i tried but it didnt turn out so well. now, the school is about to open and i really need to sleep early!

a friend of mine told me that i'm getting "gothic-ish". is that true? dahh lahh tuu, i spent more than 2 hours trying to make this entry meaningful but now, dah turn out pointless. okehh, tamat sudahh. nak gi bace blog sys Alya lakk - nak gi senyomm sensorg. look, i rarely smile to myself okehh, so kalau ak nak senyomm sensorg..biar lahh ia terjadi wlopun skejap. oh, tidak! i'm getting weird. ohh..weird. =.=

____________________________________happily telling dat i was Tagged: sys Thirah.


apakah benda paling penting dalam hidup kamu ?
. keluarge, kawankawan, kenangan, muzik


bende terakhir yang kamu beli dengan duit sendiri ?
. food, 'course lahh snggup


tempat impian perkahwinan ?
. rumah nehh


berapa lama anda rs hubungan kamu berkekalan ?
. till death kowt, dat wud b wonderful


anda dilamun cinta ?
. tak punn, i'm emotionless :)


d manakah restoran terakhir kamu mkn malam ?
. ntah, tak ingat.


buku terakhir kamu beli ?
. Ella Mental and the Good Sense Guide


nama penuh ?
. umirul adilla


kamu lebih senang dengan mak or ayah ?
. due2 un same jelahh kowt


namakan seseorang yang kamu ingin jumpa untuk pertama kalinya dalam hidup ?
. zaimiah


8 sahabat yang paling RAPAT dengan kamu ?
. nurul khaleeda
. farhana akmal
. syahirah
. siti najwa
. nurul aqilah
. althahira izzati
. fatin farhana
. alya syamimi


adakah kamu mencuci pakaian sendiri ?
. tak except kat kem :DD


tempat yang paling seronok kamu maw pergi ?
. Disney Land


pelukan atau ciuman ?
. mane2 aje


8 perkara yang sy gilai :
. music
. tee
. flip flop
. colours
. photo editing
. being online
. teddys
. tido


8 perkara yang sering diucapkan
. haa
. jap,jap,jap
. ye
. mok!
. ily !
. weee!
. pe2 yelahh
. okehh


8 lagu yang sy boleh dengar berulang kali
. stay
. lets dance
. decode
. bottled love
. sebenar nya
. i remember
. hanya satu
. liv ur life

8 perkara yang kamu pelajari tahun lalu
. belajar tu penting
. usaha tangga kejayaan
. die dah berubah
. jadi diri sendiri
. family first
. bestie aje yang paham perangai sy
. die dah tak penting
. pilih haluan sendiri lagi bagus

manusia untuk di tag ?
. sys thirah
. sys alya
. aten
. najwa
. kamu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

...Hungry Much?...

Hahaha! Today, I want to tell you a bit of what I ate yesterday because yesterday, I ate a load of food. I ate all the food at "Shakey's Pizza", a restaurant in 1 Utama(a mall)... I went to the mall with my family, my aunts, my uncle. Yummy! They're all so tasty and making my tummy smile all day long. Hehe! ^^ Here are the list of what I ate yesterday on 23th December 2007; -> 1 full cup of "Mashroom soup" -> some of the "France Fries" (hope I spelled it correctly). -> 1 piece/slice of meat pizza -> 1 piece/slice of vegetable pizza -> 1 piece/slice of pizza that taste like curry much (asean type) -> 1 burger's meat with vegetable like, salad -> 1 large glass of "Coke" with ice -> 2 piece of "Garlic Bread" -> 1 piece of "Bread 'Stix'" -> 2 doughnut from a shop nearby (forget the name) -> 1 large of paper glass "Milo" with ice from McD -> 1 from some of the "