Skip to main content

boring

today,

i transfer a picture and a song into my cel.
it turn out okay so, i'm happy.
tomorrow, i'll have to go to the tuition class.
hm, i have to sleep early tonight.
yea, yea. i'm going to because there's nothing to do.
i will sleep after I sembahyang Isyak.
hahaa!!

hm, i didnt buy books on this holidays.
that's why i felt boring. hehee..
i hope i have some books to read now.
hell! sekarang harge buku pun mahal2 lahh.
hm, menghampe kan betul tapi,
kadang2 I just bought them though.
I have no choice. Great stories come from great books,
and those great books, usually dont come cheap.
hehehee!!

okay, i guess that's all.
i thought i will never know how to transfer songs
into my cel but, i was wrong.
i just did it. Not on purpose, i guess.
but, i'm happy because one more job done!
byee..


hye, edit balik blog post nie.
hm, tdi mse nk smbhyang asar an,
i took the sejadah but i didnt realize that my mom's pasu bunge kace
tersangkut kat sejadah. cehh..
cmne lehh tersangkut ntah tpi, nseb baik t'psan cepat.
If not, dah arwah dah bende tuu. hee~
then, kene flying kick pulak kowt. hihihihiikk.
:]

hari ni, i didnt text anyone and there's nobody
texting me either. hooo...
so bored then, ttbe rase sunyi. cehh..
semalam dah kene sound sbb phone asik b'bunyi2.
haha, pstu dah stop dah. smpai hari nie.
kat rumah dah lahh rase cm takde sspe aje.
ishh..senyap tu dah bagus dah. tpi, bosan tu tak bgus.
pstu, belum jumpe lgi buku tules. i didnt search for it either sbenanye.
let it be lahh. esok kluar rumah awal2 then, kene pegi beli lahh.
even my mechanical pencil pun dah hilang.
tak tau mne dy pegi. rase2 cm salah letak. nnt nk carik balik lahh.
taknak beli baru, tak sedap.
D:

okelahh, dah msuk maghrib.
tapi kat luar, langit terang aje lagi.
cant believe it. kalau kat rumah atuk mesti dah nampak
gelap waktu maghrib. ohohh..
pe2 jelah. bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...