Skip to main content

my new skin

yehh,

i know that it's kinda dark but, i don't care because i like it this way.
i have two designs of this skin because i made one more after
the first design looked horrible. haha.
but, i'm so sad because i cant hear the song from my playlist.
it's still there, i didnt remove it because i'm still hoping that it will play
the song once again. ohh, am i that patience?
well, yeah. maybe, but if not i had already Backspaced the code.
hehee!

i also put my smiling face on the header because i want you to feel welcome.
if you realised, i made a skin with my face on it before.
but, that is soo last year lahh. i didnt use that skin anymore and
thinking to donate it somewhere. haha.
unfortunately, i lost its code and there's no way for me to make new code for the
skin. it's annoying anyway because the skin looked to girlish.
too many colours, too many decorations, too many shapes, too many words
and too embrassing to be used once again.
well, it's my first skin ever made so i MUST like it, i guess.
and i still kept the picture of it in my Photobucket album. *smile
someday, i'll upload it into my blog so everyone have the chance to see
what it looks like. hmm, but dont be so hopeful about that because i can easily
forget what i said. yehh...it's the truth.
sometimes, i forget my classmates' names. that's awful, right?
maybe not, you're going to forget yours sooner or later. believe me.
but, if you made it through the years [still remember their names], maybe
you're not human or maybe, you just cant forget stuff. hehe.
:]

i didnt go anywhere today. i sat here in front of the laptop all day long.
but, i did went to eat my lunch, take bath, solat, breakfast, tv and all that.
wahahahaa! so, it's not true? whatever lahh..lotih den nulih nehh.
i think that's all for today. i'm going to find a song for my blog.
hm, i had finally found the reason why i changed my blog's Address.
it's because i want you to pronounse my name correctly.
:DD

u-mi-rul = ooh-me-rule

i like my new address. Ooh, me rule!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Hurt my back and Joe Brooks' cuteness overload,

Yass. Today's the first time I drove an automatic car. It was positively f.u.n . It sure felt different from what I've been doing at the academy. Of course, my left leg was just chilling itself. Bila lah nak pegi belajar balik dekat akademi ni. Lame kott tak drive . Haa, before I went out this evening - I thought I was going to be paralysed somehow. Geesh, kau. Memang scary lah tadi. I was wandering around watching Joe Brooks' videos. Waaaaahhh. Dia kan datang Malaysia, for 2 weeks since 20th Feb.  After his live concert, 7:30pm on 3rd March, dia balik lah kott. I missed him already. Suara Joe Brooks tu sangat sexy . Awww, JOE BROOKS! Oh, that reminds me of his ' pear n'. He's so cute. I got super psyched when I discovered him as a guest on  Football Overload last friday. Thank You, FO for bringing in Joe Brooks to the show! JUBILANT. Hm, tapi tu bukan story nya sekarang ni. While watching the videos, I felt like turning off the ...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...