Skip to main content

got tagged

_______________________________________________tagged by: Mairaa_______
Rulez!!!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. (Those that are tagged cannot refuse.)
C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people

. aten
. najwa
. sys alya
. sys thirah
. tyra
. dora
. tatiana
. syikin

1.What have you been doing recently?
>listen to puffy amiyumi yg aku suke sgt tu

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
> tak. diye yg off sndiri bile aku x charge2. teruk btul

3.What happened at 10am today?
> i'm studying math, math, math until 11am n got my brain worked hard

4.When did you last cry?
> tak ingat bile doww. lamo bona dah xnanges

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
> yeah. sye prcaye tpi tdk pde luv-at-d-fes-sight

6.What do you want in your life now?
> happiness and no prob, even when ckgu ckp 'org gle je xde mslah'

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
> bwk umbrella? no. put up my hood? no need. i had my 'tudung' with me :D

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
> dah alang2 ats katil. mari tido..zzzz!

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
> 3quarter jeans with winter clothes patch ^.^

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
> uhm..msg lah. klo buleh nk ade msg2 yg 'capital letter' "DIYE" anta.

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
> tak. huu, wat kind of girl d'ya think i am?

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
> clothes?no. these parts of my body, i pinjam from the creator.

13.What was the last movie you caught?
> uhm.. byk la dear smpai xingt yg mne dlu.

14.What are you proud of?
> sume bnde.

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
> 'Hye, selamat pagi :D' oleh 013-********

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
> stay my baby - miranda cosgrove yg gorjos, wakakkkaa!

17.Do you have any nicknames?
> if i had one it would b 'honey' bcs i called the prson 'cinta' so the person call me tht lah.

18.What does the newest text say?
> 'yeh. start pkul 9' oleh Ana, my syg.

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
> say, 11 something

20.Are you currently happy?
> yup bcus my legs r ok. no bcus am waiting fer dis 017******** person to tell me his name. such a stalker!! he wants a B.F.F? well, i dont want to b his. so, he can back O.F.F.

21.Who gives you the best advise?
> uhm, diye dan kawan2 yg kucintai.

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
> eishh..mane tau neh. i eat milo pun straight from d big bottle gak :DD

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
> no one. no need to.

24.Is something bugging you now?
> yup. positively YES!!!

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
> my CINTA tht i sayang. uhm, t'lebih lak dahh, kan dear. :D act, Mom lahh. or myb myself.

______________________________________________tagged by: Mairaa_______


What if your ex said these to you?

1.hi how are you?
. 'sehat je. aku ade ex yeh? wrong nmber bebehh.'

2.hey!you want to go to mall?
. 'aisehh..cm xcaye je. kat sini yg ade Gedung Sri Minang je.'

3.i love you
. yg neh penah jwb, 'oww, oke.' pstu dy jwb 'tu je?'..duh!

4.do u want some cookies?
. 'masak sndiri yeh? Famous Amous tak?'

5.can you take me a picture?
. 'buleh. buat 'pose' ultraman ckit'

6.help me in my homework
. 'other than math? i'm ready to lend a hand'

7.here's my gift to you
. 'fuhh..baik tahap dewa dewi ngko'

8.let's just be textmates
. 'bdow, xnak. aku benci kau buat kali ke 2' ..kate pun ex an.

9.do you want me to buy you an ipod?
. 'klo nak, buleh je. no hal'

10.let's sit together in the bus
. 'takpe,takpe. kodok mrah nnt' ..yg kenal kdok, shut up.

11.hi baby!
. 'astaghfirullahalazim, segan aku jalan dgn kaw'

12.you still cute
. 'ow, tgk kaki dan lobang hidung laa. cehh..'

13.i still love you
. 'FATHER YOU! tdi kte ex.'

14.can i visit your house?
. yg neh penah jwb, 'xyah lah. rumah siang2 tade org'

15.do you love me?
. yg neh aku penah jwb, 'buleh ke?'


tag tag ;

//whoever that read dis MUST continue tagging//


p/s: aku dan diye mmg ckap 'aku, kaw' okehh. no opinion needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

"Hey there, Delilah. Here's to you. This one's for you"

Hello, lovelies. 💗 There are certain things keep bugging my head every now and then but none of those is as saddening as this one currently circling my head. Almost two years has passed. Crazy how one thing could really decide to just sit there in your head and won't ever leave, right? *sigh. And as crazy as that may be, um, I don't know why it keeps coming back. I don't mean anything vivid like flashbacks - just feelings. Perhaps I'm so used to missing it every single day and had been comfortable of doing so for quite a long time that somehow a man of routine like me failed to forget. Not like I'm trying hard enough. I remember crying so hard and has begged to have my life back. Wallahi , that one du'a was so sincerely wished it literally came true. I got my life back. He gave me my life back. Just the way it was before life decided to be complicated. But why, though everything is back as it was once were, that I start to..um. Am I

Choose Being Kind Over Being Right

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful 💗 This morning Diana texted me telling that one of our friend, Syafiqah, has lost her beloved father. Innalillahi-wa-innailaihi-rajiun. I have yet to know the whole story behind that but I did call her last month - sekadar bertanya khabar. And she had a lot to tell since we have not met for ages. Hm what I didn't hear was that her father has been returning back and forth to hospital for some time. Suddenly hearing about her father's death somehow break my heart too. Syafiqah was one of the many friends who had given nice, encouraging words when my mother died last two years. Her grief now is pretty much felt 😔 Nevertheless, I hope people are going to be there for her - giving her all the support she needs. Whatever I did not get when this happened to me, I hope she gets it. Despite all this, I have something important to share. About stopping ourselves from bigger damage, choosing empathy, mostl