Skip to main content

Lollypop VS Nuffnang?

heyyheyy.

yeah. i am eating a dark pink-strawberry shapped-sweet and sour taste lollypop. yumm!

want some? not a chance. almost finish, yepp. *slurp..slurp*
hm, the inside tasted very sour. it hurts my tongue but it's okay. i dont mind.
i have not suck a lollypop for a very long time.
yeah, looonnnnnggg time. since the last 5 months, i think.
woohpp! it fell from its white-long-stick into my mouth. yummy!
hmmm..yum, yum! OMG, it does taste very good that the laptop must have drooling without being noticed. nyahaha!
so, what hav i been up to lately beside sucking a lollypop? hmm. lets see.
make you drool over a delicious sounded entry? hahahaa! jk,jk.

Nuffnang Website Homepage snapshot [click on the image for enlargement]


ENTRY BEGINS HERE:
semalam ade update sikit blog nie. walaupun tak banyak perubahan, sekurang-kurang nye ade lah jugak. hmm, semalam baru aje letak add Nuffnang dekat blog nie. mule berminat dengan Nuffnang nie sebab ade member baru yang rekemen kan. Korang jugak buleh tau dengan lebih lanjut lagi pasal Nuffnang kalau pegi kat blog saudara nie, X-PoShop, sebab saudara nie baru je taip entri pasal Nuffnang dan korang boleh bace entri tu. setakat yang aku tahu, tak rugi kalau letak add Nuffnang nie dekat blog korang pulak lepas nie. sebab nye, korang buleh kutip keuntungan dengan care mensiarkan add dari Nuffnang tu secare online dekat blog korang. aku tau ramai yang dah letak add Nuffnang nie dekat blog masing-masing, memang ramai. tak terkira kat makhluk macam aku nie - ade lahh beberape sebab kenape. aku rase itu je kowt yang mampu aku taip hari nie. nanti kalau aku ade lagi info pasal Nuffnang, aku bagitau lah kat korang.

whoever that is still blogging without Nuffnang add, do register for free at Nuffnang Homepage for an account and do not forget to put the add code into your blog. you might gain some money through blogging and believe me, it is not a waste of time, energy or money. TRY IT, fellows!

sbena nye aku tengah lapar nie. wlaupun tadi dah makan dan baru je lepas makan tapi masih lapar jugak. entah ape lah keadaan large intestine aku sekarang. kesian kat diye. aku pun nak kena jage hati diye jugak. kalau tidak, tak lame lah aku kat dunie nie. salamm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

"Hey there, Delilah. Here's to you. This one's for you"

Hello, lovelies. 💗 There are certain things keep bugging my head every now and then but none of those is as saddening as this one currently circling my head. Almost two years has passed. Crazy how one thing could really decide to just sit there in your head and won't ever leave, right? *sigh. And as crazy as that may be, um, I don't know why it keeps coming back. I don't mean anything vivid like flashbacks - just feelings. Perhaps I'm so used to missing it every single day and had been comfortable of doing so for quite a long time that somehow a man of routine like me failed to forget. Not like I'm trying hard enough. I remember crying so hard and has begged to have my life back. Wallahi , that one du'a was so sincerely wished it literally came true. I got my life back. He gave me my life back. Just the way it was before life decided to be complicated. But why, though everything is back as it was once were, that I start to..um. Am I

Choose Being Kind Over Being Right

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful 💗 This morning Diana texted me telling that one of our friend, Syafiqah, has lost her beloved father. Innalillahi-wa-innailaihi-rajiun. I have yet to know the whole story behind that but I did call her last month - sekadar bertanya khabar. And she had a lot to tell since we have not met for ages. Hm what I didn't hear was that her father has been returning back and forth to hospital for some time. Suddenly hearing about her father's death somehow break my heart too. Syafiqah was one of the many friends who had given nice, encouraging words when my mother died last two years. Her grief now is pretty much felt 😔 Nevertheless, I hope people are going to be there for her - giving her all the support she needs. Whatever I did not get when this happened to me, I hope she gets it. Despite all this, I have something important to share. About stopping ourselves from bigger damage, choosing empathy, mostl