Skip to main content

updates and what's that?

hai, hai!

i had just put on a midi into this blog. i hope it doesnt torture anyone's ears.

uhm, what do you think about it? is it okay? or is it too melodious or too sentimental? ahihiihi!
nyway, if there's no complaint [whatever the spelling is] about the midi, it will be in dis blog for a long time.
but, i'm thinking of changing it to another midi song.
i'm searching for a good one.
i dunno why i like midis a lot. maybe it is because i wont hear any cracking voices from the singer.
ahihihihihi! just joking. but sometimes, the midis are better than the song itself.
i happen to hear one the last 2 years, i guess.
idc, really.
as long as it sounds well, then, it'll be okay. just fine.

ouh, last night we did not have dinner in the house.
we went somewhere else because Mom got fed-up with the helper.
can you imagine it, the went to another district without even bother to tell??
i was like, 'WTH..WTF..is this woman for real?' and blahblahblah.
unfortunately, my dinner didnt go so well. i was sort of, lost my appetite.
didnt eat that much last night because i was thinking about something else.
and still thinking about it till now. ughhh..
i hate it when my thoughts became worry. it makes me worry too!
boo hoo hoooo...luckily, i am not a major weeper.
that would make it even worst. thank goodness..

it's 3:33 pm and still not taking my morning bath.
i dunno why but lately, this life had became a mess. i hate it.
whaaaaaaaaaa....i wanted to cry all day long but,
that will make me look stupidd. i hate to cry my eyes out.
but i hate to keep this thing in my mind, my thought. ughh!
i'm tortured! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i wanted to scream out loud.
something is bothering me and it was all because of this fuckin incident.
since when did i get so emotional?
huuuhuu..i want to be emotionless. NOW.
i dont want to feel anything, wait..that will make me look DEAD.
okay, cancel that wish. i wanted to be happy! i wanted to feel the happiness!
farah..farah..farah..[Arabic - it means happiness in English]
if i change my name to Farah, will i forget this stuff? it is torturing me inside out.

calming down**

Earth to Umirul...beep beep beep
she's still alive. ouh, i thought that she's gone.
for goodness sake, can you keep it down for a sec?
uhh, hey. she's ALIVE. ahahha!
yes, still alive.
what the..you think i was DEAD?
nahh, we were just joking. arent we, guys?
nope. i thought dat we checked her heartbeat.
well, what about it? what about my heartbeats?
it's not hard to tell. it stopped for 3 milliseconds.
you're kidding me.
i dont have time to kid you around.
ahehehehe! i was just speaking.
you speak to yourself?
yupp. why? u dont?
well, yeah. but not for like, 3951 times a year?
ouhh..then, you're weird.
you're the weird one.
ughh. forget it. if i do, i talked to u.
why?
bcus i am u. u're me.
ohh..i forget about that. ahihihihii..!
silly. now, stop talking to me.
why would i want to? u talk to urself.
shut upp..

beep beep beep beep beep.. beeeeeeeeeeep!

i'm awake. what the... i'm still ALIVE? i'm still alive. i'm ALIVE!!!! woooahh!

CAUTION: you're now in a blog whom the owner talks to herself regularly. if you're scared, close the window. this show will be terminated right after you clicked the Close Window button.
TTFN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

"Hey there, Delilah. Here's to you. This one's for you"

Hello, lovelies. 💗 There are certain things keep bugging my head every now and then but none of those is as saddening as this one currently circling my head. Almost two years has passed. Crazy how one thing could really decide to just sit there in your head and won't ever leave, right? *sigh. And as crazy as that may be, um, I don't know why it keeps coming back. I don't mean anything vivid like flashbacks - just feelings. Perhaps I'm so used to missing it every single day and had been comfortable of doing so for quite a long time that somehow a man of routine like me failed to forget. Not like I'm trying hard enough. I remember crying so hard and has begged to have my life back. Wallahi , that one du'a was so sincerely wished it literally came true. I got my life back. He gave me my life back. Just the way it was before life decided to be complicated. But why, though everything is back as it was once were, that I start to..um. Am I

Choose Being Kind Over Being Right

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful 💗 This morning Diana texted me telling that one of our friend, Syafiqah, has lost her beloved father. Innalillahi-wa-innailaihi-rajiun. I have yet to know the whole story behind that but I did call her last month - sekadar bertanya khabar. And she had a lot to tell since we have not met for ages. Hm what I didn't hear was that her father has been returning back and forth to hospital for some time. Suddenly hearing about her father's death somehow break my heart too. Syafiqah was one of the many friends who had given nice, encouraging words when my mother died last two years. Her grief now is pretty much felt 😔 Nevertheless, I hope people are going to be there for her - giving her all the support she needs. Whatever I did not get when this happened to me, I hope she gets it. Despite all this, I have something important to share. About stopping ourselves from bigger damage, choosing empathy, mostl