Skip to main content

Probably the Other Two Cents

In the name of Allah, Most Beloved and Most Merciful.
💗

Pretty sure we all have heard about some Muslims happen to support the idea of LGBT+Q being legal here in our country.

Hm where to begin exactly?

All I am trying to say is that what's wrong is wrong and will never be right because it's prohibited as mentioned in the holy book. And we, as Muslims, are supposed to be against this immorality of some sort and not encouraging in any way esp if the doers are among Muslims as well. I guess we all understood that part crystal clear.

However, I saw a drawing - more like a comic - which kind of serve the opposite idea of everything. I mean, I understand its message but unfortunately, the illustrator might have portrayed the situation a bit wrongly. Oh I can picture the plot twist very clearly. Oh no. My mind.

And the harsh comments, judgments and curses people been using to address the people who practice this LGBT+Q lifestyle is horrible, too.

I am against our Muslim brothers and sisters who support/practice the above matter but to say that they are the reason for unwanted things to happen, i.e: catastrophes and whatnot, is not nice(?)
Who are we to say that? People can be committing all kind of sins but we are not here to say that they are sinful. Only the Almighty can state that. Who are we to say that they who commit all these wrongs are going to end up in Hell? Just, who are we?

No matter how big of a sin someone commit, I believe, it is always, always, always not our place to say that they are sinful and are going to burn in the Fire. Come on, guys, we are better than this. Why go and say that to people as if we have not committed sins ourselves? Just because our sins are hidden and deemed smaller than others, it is not us to decide whether they are going to Hell or the cause of tragedies.

We can do da'wah. We can advice. We can share our thoughts and opinions on religion to people.
But it is never our words that moves people. We do not have that power.
Only Allah s.w.t does.
Only He can give hidayah, guidance to these people.
Only He decides what the outcomes of them who had wrong themselves.

For we never know if there come a day where He plants his blessings in the hearts of people we so look down at, He puts hidayah in their hearts, He triggers the wants for them to make taubah.
What will that make us who judge so carelessly and inhumanly then?

We are allowed to go against their misleading believes but we still have to act like proper Muslims. Proper Muslims just do not throw harsh words at people.

I have no interest whatsoever in supporting what is clearly prohibited but my my, we have to mind our words and tones. We have to be the bigger person here despite what the losing fight they are trying to win.

No need to lower our standards just to prove a point that people don't wanna listen at the first place. No need to judge where others might end up in the hereafter as well. What's promised is promised. We Muslims have pride, we are classy. We practice sabr.

My main point is: Kita semua ada fair share in doing bad. Kecil atau besar silap itu tetap boleh menyebabkan Allah s.w.t marah. In the mentioned comic, a meteor fell dikatakan sebab this LGBT+Q people lah. I get it that if we disobey and become of no use, we can simply be replaced by other beings. Kun. But then again how do you know for certain that a specific people are the root of unfortunate events? For me, that's not the correct way to portray the ayah lah. It will only lead to backfires je. The hate is already there, we know how the netizens are, what's with the comic? Adding oil is it? Aduh.
Pointing fingers are not going to contribute to any betterment, believe me.
Later no one's willing to listen tau if we keep on doing this. It's just not the right way lah. Banyak Retweets pulak tu, just imagine the after effect. Kadang kita ni tak sedar yang perbuatan kita sendiri menyebabkan orang jauh dari Islam tu. Bahaya tau, efeknya dekat kita juga nanti.
Idk but that comic macam encourage people to put blame on others padahal kita semua buat dosa. Kalau ikut logik komik tu, kita ni pun punca jugak sebab kita pun berdosa. Ke, dah sesiap nak play "holier than thou" card ni?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

...Hungry Much?...

Hahaha! Today, I want to tell you a bit of what I ate yesterday because yesterday, I ate a load of food. I ate all the food at "Shakey's Pizza", a restaurant in 1 Utama(a mall)... I went to the mall with my family, my aunts, my uncle. Yummy! They're all so tasty and making my tummy smile all day long. Hehe! ^^ Here are the list of what I ate yesterday on 23th December 2007; -> 1 full cup of "Mashroom soup" -> some of the "France Fries" (hope I spelled it correctly). -> 1 piece/slice of meat pizza -> 1 piece/slice of vegetable pizza -> 1 piece/slice of pizza that taste like curry much (asean type) -> 1 burger's meat with vegetable like, salad -> 1 large glass of "Coke" with ice -> 2 piece of "Garlic Bread" -> 1 piece of "Bread 'Stix'" -> 2 doughnut from a shop nearby (forget the name) -> 1 large of paper glass "Milo" with ice from McD -> 1 from some of the "