Skip to main content

With a Smile

whee!

2 days more and I'll be back in my school uniforms! i wonder why some poeple hate school uniforms and say that uniforms ITCHing ?? gilaa.. luckily, my school uniforms are not itching and i know that since, uhm, kindergarten ? weee! hahhaaa..i still have my kindergaten mates pictures kept inside my photo album and also, in the drawers bla bla bla. pics when we were in class, dancing competitions, school plays and visits to museums, memorial places [like, national monument yg go straight dont belok2 tuu], zoos [zouk pun xwujud gi tyme neh]. wahahahaa! banyak yang amat tempat kteorg melawat. even, tyme tuu Putrajaya pun belum semaju sekarang. sekarang lagi lahh cantik an, siap buleh naik cruise, jembatan2 besi, kubah masjid [wakakkaaka!!]. hmm, those memories makes me s.m.i.l.e :)




"right now, i'm listening to Yuna - Dan sebenarnya. ouw, I Remember - Mocca is
playing now. ak terumbang-ambing dalam khayalan sejenak
"
;)


uhh, today i wont say goodbye to any of my virtual friends because I want to miss you, not to leave you. wakakaka, i dont think i can tell any goodbye. well, some of them are still wishing me "Happy New Year" and other part of them are wishing me luck for the exam, PMR. i cant deny it that we're always in our "silent" mood which means, we dont always send comment to each other but when we realise that we're not going to be online for a long time, suddenly, we just want to say sweet things that will chill ourselves before missing each other. [haihh, abenda ak ckap neh..]

i think i am going to be online again tomorrow. i want to post about some more CUTE STUFF around the internet. talk about promoting them, well, i like to promote stuff around this blog. wahahaahaaa! plus, i didnt post about things for ages..




"To all my virtual bestfriends, sys Alya, Irah, sys Thirah, Adina, Emmi, Wendy,
Passion, NEB, Tatiana, Bidd, Syarra, Farah, Sri, Crah, Athirah aka PrincessYumi,
Lakor0sa etc, i wont say goodbye. Thank you for being there whenever I want to
see you online, thanks for your comments in MySpace and Friendster, thanks for
tagging me in your lovely entries, thanks for the anime[s] infos which i really
like, thanks for all the inspiration you pour on my thoughts and thanks for all
of the things that you do and did
".


i will be online and will be posting entries when i have time. and of course, i will wait for those times to come, happily :)

Hover to Read>>
*'* wakakakaa! cikgu roszainah buat lawak "terlampau + tanpa batasan" kat skola tadi. aku nak gelak pun serba salah, wtf!! tanye soalan mengalah kan wartawan Melodi doww. naseb baekk jelahh cikgu tak cakap ape2 pasal aku. kalau tidak, aku cabut lari! tapi takpe lah, *******. lawak cikgu tu tadi, aku, kaw dgn cikgu sendiri je yang tau. tapi, aku tak dapat janji lahh untuk simpan selame-lame nye. kesian kaw terkene kat cikgu, kan? lawak tak releven s*al.
>>
___________________________________________From: Fatin Farhana_________





___________________________________________Tagged by: sys Thirah________


01. i love..
chocolates and hoodies shirts


02. right now i want…
to eat ice-cream but, hav to finish dis first


03. i feel like…
hearing something. ow, it's the songs. wth!


04. i hate it when..
people annoys me or hurt me in any way


05. i fear…
ALLAH swt


06. i’m lonely without…
unlonelyness, of course..wakakakaa!


07. i need…
to complete dis and tag people when i finished


08. today i...
went to buy school supplies and books at school


09. tomorrow i…
will wake up and get up and cheer up!


10. i just…
want to be back to school



11. i want to meet…
my friends and my virtual friends, of course
.

12. i love it when…
i can wonder while eating chocolates esp Toblerone and Cadbury
.

13. I like playing…
a lot since i was just a little girl


14. i’m afraid of…
losing someone i love esp my family, relatives and friends
.

15. i’m listening to…
you make it real by james morrison


16. i love listening to…
my favourite songs bcus they felt lyk a theraphy. whahhaa!


17. i wish i was in…
an ice-cream palace eating chocolates.. weird~


18. i want to get…
8A in PMR and make Mom and Dad smile


19. i can…
do whatever i wish but, it's not what other people wish so, phm2 jelahh


20. i can’t…
control myself at times, idk why =.=


21. i have…
many songs to hear now. hehhehee


24. i haven’t…
solat asar yet. geeshh, need to now!! *gone


25. i’m nervous to…
think dat i will hav to face PMR
.

26. my parents think i’m…
kind of lazy at times? honestly, i dunno wat they think of me.

27. i think…
they're awesome to just think about me.wahhaaha!


28. i’m happy when…
everything goes fine and smoothly just the way i want it to be


29. i’m sad when…
the surrounding is also sadd
.

30. i like eating…
chocolates then, lick my thumb first bfore my other fingers.

31. i hate eating…
sea food bcus i'm alergic to them, yucks!


32. i love watching…
disney channel original movies, Pixar
.

33. TAG WHO?
tatiana, aten, najwa, tyra, idora, You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

"Hey there, Delilah. Here's to you. This one's for you"

Hello, lovelies. 💗 There are certain things keep bugging my head every now and then but none of those is as saddening as this one currently circling my head. Almost two years has passed. Crazy how one thing could really decide to just sit there in your head and won't ever leave, right? *sigh. And as crazy as that may be, um, I don't know why it keeps coming back. I don't mean anything vivid like flashbacks - just feelings. Perhaps I'm so used to missing it every single day and had been comfortable of doing so for quite a long time that somehow a man of routine like me failed to forget. Not like I'm trying hard enough. I remember crying so hard and has begged to have my life back. Wallahi , that one du'a was so sincerely wished it literally came true. I got my life back. He gave me my life back. Just the way it was before life decided to be complicated. But why, though everything is back as it was once were, that I start to..um. Am I

Choose Being Kind Over Being Right

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful 💗 This morning Diana texted me telling that one of our friend, Syafiqah, has lost her beloved father. Innalillahi-wa-innailaihi-rajiun. I have yet to know the whole story behind that but I did call her last month - sekadar bertanya khabar. And she had a lot to tell since we have not met for ages. Hm what I didn't hear was that her father has been returning back and forth to hospital for some time. Suddenly hearing about her father's death somehow break my heart too. Syafiqah was one of the many friends who had given nice, encouraging words when my mother died last two years. Her grief now is pretty much felt 😔 Nevertheless, I hope people are going to be there for her - giving her all the support she needs. Whatever I did not get when this happened to me, I hope she gets it. Despite all this, I have something important to share. About stopping ourselves from bigger damage, choosing empathy, mostl