Skip to main content

laughing the week

hmm..

it's Friday. again.

hm. Tomorrow I'll be going to a class - will learn about Chapter 4. I didnt attend the class last week so, I missed some bits of the new chapter. so sadd! I have to borrow Science note book from a friend tomorrow so, I can copy the notes given by the teacher. I hate it when I have to miss the class because it's important. If I missed anything, I have to study the topic by myself or I wont understand a thing later. Next time, I dont want to attend any wedding ceremony or going for a vacation on the day that I have a class. Ughh! I dont like it when people keep messing my schedule esp when it comes to study time. The teachers had told us that there isnt much time to do everything now. Hmmm...

LOL. something made me laugh at school today. Ahahahaha!

I guess there's nothing much to tell. The school sport event had finally finished last Thursday and I have drafted an entry about it a couple of hours ago. Pheww! Exhausting but the week was filled with fun. Yepp, the past 5 days were filled with tons of excitements. I spent my time with my friends a lot since we didnt learn much this week. The teachers were busy preparing things for the sport event. Only a few of them did came to our class - they tought and we learned. Me and my girlfies wore track bottoms and shirts all the weekdays except on Friday because the event had ended on thursday. Plus, I prefer to wear the school uniform then the sport attire. To prevent my white shoes from any stain on the school field, I've wore my black shoes. Hahahaa! I always wear the black shoes on Tuesday because I have Pendidikan Jasmani[Physical Education] class and have to step on the wet grass at field.

The sport event ended and Raden[the green sport house] won the highest score of all. Seriously, I cant believe it that we won because I thought that Melewar[the blue sport house] will won at least the second place for sure. Hmmm..maybe they lost loads of scores in marching competition because they didnt have enough marching participant. Pity.. I spent almost the whole hours at the field with the Melewar members because most of my girlfies are Melewar members. hahaha! Cant deny it that Melewar won loads of the competition for under-15. The second place goes to Muhammad[the yellow sport house] and fourth place goes to Antah[the red sport house]. Hmm, what more can I tell you..

Ow, yea. We're not going to school on the next Monday - it'll be another holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's