Skip to main content

What had happen today

hmmm..
i went to school today.
wishing that I will get an A for my History.
I think I worked hard for it.
But, maybe it wasnt enough.
I got a B instead, 75%.
Sort of frustrating but I dont regret getting a B.
It's better than a C or a D or even E.
the important thing is I know I can get an A someday.
I just need to get my hands on the book,
my brain on the topic and
everything will be fine. I hope so..

:)

So, now.
from the 4 papers I've got in my hands,
I have succeeded in getting two As.
I dunno about the other..hope I'll get good grades.
lets see..
Geography, Science, Mathematics, History.
for English, the teacher didnt satisfy with the exam paper so,
she wanted us to do a summary and so she gave us the Summary paper and we did it.
it wasnt us, it's the paper. she said that there should be corrections here and there, bla bla bla..
I hope I'll get an A for English.
so far, I've counted the Objective paper and I should get 85%.
Hmmm...since the very first second I sent the Summary paper to the teacher,
only God knows the result of my English paper!
wuuuuuhuuuu..

"O' Allah, please give me another A for my English examination paper. Aaminn."
;)

I cannot wait to get my other examination papers.
Bahasa Malaysia, Kemahiran Hidup, Pendidikan Islam, English.

Uhmm, on my way home
I talked to Syafiq for a while and,
he suddenly asked me about Sivik exam paper.
"Kertas Sivik budak ney kate ckgu tak anta dow."
I said, "Tak tau" and he said,
"Spe tande kertas Sivik tu huh?" so I told him that Pn.Ain will mark it.
he asked about other things and I was just too busy enjoying my way home so
I just answered, "I dunno" for every of his questions.
I went on walking my foot with Aqilah.
I didnt realise when he gone. I dont even care.
Llalalalalalalaaa...I walked while sinking my blue pen on my cheeks and
suddenly,

"Umirul! Umirul! Umirul!" Cinta called from behind.

Yepp, I heard her but I just kept on walking.
Aqilah planned to buly her for awhile.
So, we kept on walking and chuckling naughtily. Hihihihii..
At least we knew that we waited for her earlier but she didnt appear.
Later, she called once again so I turned my head towards her.
Both of me and Aqilah walked slower so she can get along in a row.
:)

I waved at Azean and she waved back.
smile, smile.

Later, the three of us went home. Byee!

Here's the list of my exam results. I will update it..

Geography : 83%
Science : 82%
History : 75%
Maths : 56% [laugh at it]

wakakakaa!
tadi kat kelas, tym PS ann.
aku dok lepak dengan Edy dan Salamah.
then, Ain Khairunnisa pun join jugak.
kikiki..mule2 cter pasal ape ntah. best ahh gak.
aku memang enjoy saat2 melepak dgn member.
esp, tym ckgu takde dlm kelas dow, or tym rehat.
memang lepak habis-habisan lah lepas siap an keje skola.
best, bincang itu ini. bla bla bla.
ow ye, Cinta un ade gak tyme uh dan skali2 Ana ade gak mencelah.
Hyazbil pun cm bse laa, tak ketinggalan.
gelak, gelak dgn salamah ttbe ph0ne vibrate dari dlm poket.
kikikiki..pstu mesej2 jap.
tym aku tgh mesej2, bse laa adik2 aku yg laen uh.
mesty terkinje-kinje nak join sekaki.
tapi takpe laa. adik2 aku kat dalam kelas uhh memang rapat2.
aku pun tak kesah dieorg nak bace ape bnde aku taip ke, ape ke.
hahahaaa! pstu Salamah rmpas ahh phone uhh.
:DD

pstu, diye jawab laa mesej uhh.
aihh....suke hati dy ahh nak wat pe.
member diye jugak an.
hmm, ntah laa. aku tak penah tanye lak.
Edy tnye, "kat skola nie klo ph0ne kene rmpas, bile leh dpt lik?"
aku jawab, "hujung tahun weyy. nak, tuntut ahh"
----->>

Edy: wuu..hujung tahun?? ayah eyh tuu.
Aku: yea ahh, sape suhh kantoi. hujung tahun ahh jwb eyh.
Edy: klo skola aku tak, balik tu pun leh dapat balik dow. mintak je, klo cm pkai tali pinggang kulit ke, bla bla bla, mintak lik kat ckgu tu.
Aku: Oww. kire kat skola yelaa taleyh ney.
Edy: iye ahh. takde ckgu nak simpan dee..
Aku: skola ne? ****?
Edy: haa, ****.
Ain: hahaa! skola mane lagi umi ney.
Edy: ntah eyhh.
Aku: ye tak ye gak an. Asl ko pndah sini weyy, Edy?
Edy: aaa, sebab pe? kau tak tau ke?
Aku: sebab kau nak belaja. mase awal dlu kau ckap cmtu.
Edy: haaa, pndai. hehehe!
Aku: hehehe! tu je?
Ain: hehehehe! [dgn salamah]
Edy: ye ahh, kat **** asik maen ye. bile nk blaja. tahun nie nk pkse.
Aku: baik lak kau. bagus Edy. **************?
Edy: ntah, diye ckap cne?
Aku: asl aku tnye ye, dy kate 'ade lahh'. npe weyy?
Edy: ade laa tuu.
Aku: tpi rase nye aku tau kowt. ade kawan bgtau. tpi ntah lahh.
Edy: hahaha. entah lah wey. kau tnye laa.
Aku: hmmm. biar lah. klo dy nk gtau diye gtau.
----------->>

pstu, santai2 laa dengan budak2 neyh.
cter2 laa lagi. bla bla bla.
cm bese laa, ade je yang bukak cter psl study group kat rmh aku.
heyy, ntah ape lahh yang lehh jadi hot stuff.
sume maen2 je tuu. hal tu, ini. kikiki..
lawak laa bile dgr dieorg cter balik hal uhh.
dalam hati ade gak harap jgn laa mase abes cepat sgt.
dalam tengah gelak2 cmtu ann, ttbe..
bro ketue pngwas uh bagi salam dari pintu blkng.
bawak skali pngwas2 laen, tak rmai.
pngwas upper form je yang ade tak silap.
hahaa, bawak yang laen watpe. mcm buleh pecaye sgt.
2x5 je sume aku tengok.
tapi memang ade lah segelintir yang berkaliber bak dalam misi, visi tu.
kikikikikiikiikiii..cuak x cuak tengok pngwas dtg bwk rombongan.
muke tak besalah ney, pdhal ph0ne dalam tangan.
keh, keh, keh. senyum ye sume.
dalam senyum2 uh laa sempat menyembunyi kan ph0ne.
kat mane?? ahhh! taleyh gtau. nnt ade yg b'jinak2 nak try pulak.
bagi aku, strategik gak laa port simpanan uh.
malas nak cter je. ekkekeke!
xde mkne nye aku nak cter. tmpat aku simpan uh, untung2 je pngws xcek.
slu port tu laa dy nak selongkar dlu.
tak tersorok pun sbena nye.
member2 yang laen dah tergelak2 kene spot-check.
yelaa, ade yang wat lawak. hahaha.
part aku paling xsuke bile ade je yang menyibuk tnye tu ini depan pngws.
heyy, budak ney. nak gak tengok aku tayang ph0ne tu depan muke pngwas tu ke??
agak2 laa nak tanye pun. adoii.
bla bla bla dan bla. dieorg pun bla.
tak kantoi punn. aku gi lah ambik balik phone aku tu.
har, har, har. nakal ke aku?
dah kuar rombongan tadi, kteorg pun duduk balik kat kerusi.
mase pngwas dok spot-check, aku kuar kan barang2 normal je.
pengawas tu nak tgk purse, aku tak bawak pulak tadi.
salamah kate kat aku, "klo akk nak tengok purse, laen hari laa"
tak lame lepas tu,
kembali bercerite balik.
hmm, tak sempat nak tnye Edy pasal 'bdk2 ney' ckap aku tuu.
spe 'bdk2 ni' tuu??
adehhh..laen kali laa aku tanye.
tym tengah best ain, salamah dgn aku tgh dengar cter Edy tyme tu laa dieorg nak wat rombongan an.
heyyyshhh.. tengok dah tercicir dari topik dahh.
selase depan ahh sambung. tu pun klo ade aku nak ingat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's