Skip to main content

to u

if you're viewing the blog and u know the owner pretty well then, she wants to say this;

Hyee, thanks for dropping by and hav a good stay in Oohmerule.

Hmm...
I havent post anything in english lately.
Sorry if some of my Darlinks cant understand a word.
So, dear Darlinks..i'll post something in english today.
After all, the blog entries was meant to be understand.

Huhh, today..
Uhm..i think i lost my Sim Card.
Yepp, i put it in my purse and..
I was thinking to text my friend and,
I opened the part where i put the coins and,
I cant seem to find my Sim Card.
I searched for it in my school bag and
still didnt find it anywhere in there.

Ughh..i hate just to lose another important thing.
I hav just lost my phone!
I cant lose my Sim Card!!
Not at this time..
I really need it because it is my one and only Sim Card left.
Hee..i lost my Celcom Sim Card when i lost my phone.
And it was major frustrating..

Just because of that,
I felt like losing a friend because
I usually text him on holidays but,
we're not really into that moment now.
And i felt so..uhm, sort of LOST.
Heyshh...da lah diye gune Celcom,
Skng da susah nak msg diye.
Sedeyh betol :'(

Hm..
When i cant find the Sim Card anywhere dat i thought i've put it..
I kept hold of my Mom's phone.
I texted a friend asking if she saw anyone that might hav taken the card
while i was sleeping in the class but,
Sadly..she replied and told me that she didnt know.
So i said 'byee'..
And she said 'bye bye'.

Uhm..
Dont get it wrong but
I think i know who took it from me and why.
If that kid really did it,
I dont want to talk to her/him no more.
Let it be!!

She/he didnt know what kind of hell i've been through when i lost what's mine.

Probably,
i can make her/his life feels like a living hell
just by stop talking to her/him.
Didnt you people notice how much i hate trouble-makers!

Good Lord,
What has got into these people nowadays??
I just cant seem to understand this world no longer,
and it's getting hard to estimate stuff..
right??
Because i love staring into people's eyes so much,
I can easily know what lies behind a person physical look.
I guess that's why i kept on staring.
It teaches me tons of values and
I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...