Skip to main content

what can i say ? i'm 16

with the bunch of presents , hahaa


Assalamualaikum ,

heyy , so , yesterday was my birthday , haha , right on 8th of the January , hm , it was Friday , yeah , mannn , i thought i was going to come early to school . yeah , because i planned it that way but , you know , things don't always go your way and so , i was late to school . and , i think it was majorr late for the first week of school . hahaa , so , laugh me out loud . i dont care .

you wanna know what happen that morning ?

let me start with the letter A , HAAHAA . At 12 o'clock in the morning , i was not asleep yet , i guess , i was , maybe i was texting a friend , yeah , i did do that . uhm , then , we stopped texting at about , uhm , quarter to twelve , maybe . and i watched the Tv . ouhh , i love the Tv . hahaa , then , about 12 something in the morning , yeah , probably it was 8th January already , haha , Khaleeda wished me ' Happy Birthday ' , woohoo . And she is always good at being the first one to do so . then , i received some other birthday wishes from other friends . Want to know who was the first-five to wish ?

1. Khaleeda
2. Abrar
3. Wafi
4. Zaid
5. Farhana


So , there you have it . The day before that , I've planned to come early to school because pupils will get into the class and choose for a place to seat their A with the double S . hehe but , i didn't get the chance to come early to school . At about 5 something in the morning , friends texted me already - wished me happy birthday . lalalaa . then , after couples of replies and got the delivery report , i continued my eyes-shut moment again - thought that i'll be damn late for school if i wait for another minute . hahaa . right on 6:10am , the phone sang me a song so , i blinked my eyes for times , and my fingers were searching the phone . "it should be somewhere near here." that was what i told myself .

i chose to click the snooze option . and , there i laid on the bed , again .

uhm , maybe i clicked with the wrong finger - the phone didnt sing for me for the second time . when i woke up , i was doomed already . i was going to be late !

hahaa . when i reached the school , Sir Yesodh was waiting for the late-comers , like me . and he said , "semalam baru bincang pasal denda dekat bilik kuliah kan ?" . without any word , i smiled . hehee . whatever it was , i continued my walk to the classroom !

uhm , nope , it was Friday . we have an assembly at the hall . the Muslims were going to read ' Yaasin ' there so , i put my bag at a place infront of the school library and quickly find a place to sit in the hall . haha . of course , the hall was FULLHOUSEd . i have to sit on the cold tiled floor at the door of the hall . but no need to worry , you will always find a friend near you because you were not the only one who was late . **thyee ..

and if you love talking , you can talk as long as you like there . the teachers wont notice you - only on that time . mann , if you're the goddess of talking , tell you what , it was like a paradise ! you'll be up-to-date with the latest gossips around school , and if you're part of the topic , you'll be showered with questions and maybe get some glares or glimpses or stares or whatever others may do with their faces . hahaa . but , peeps , remember that you should listen more than do the talk . haha , yepp , only by listening , you can understand more . and , you know that you should be focussing on the teachers' morning blabbs . **cruel words came tumbling down the lips , oooops !

blah blah blah , a friend wants to shower me with plain water - a boy got wet on the same day , haaha , he's my friend [ he's birthday was on the 9th ] - more birthday wishes - got some presents - some friends treated me - blah blah blah , it was Friday and we go home EARLY . what else should i tell you ?

aww , yeah , i got free calls ! hehe . called some friends - chatted for couple of hours - texting - sleep .. yeah , i slept my afternoon . when i woke up , it was evening already . maybe about 4++pm . hehe . until the night came , i was just enjoying myself with things i dont remember i did now . hehe . but , sure thing , i'll remember the talk of course .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's