Skip to main content

first february thursday

i ran , i jumped , i didnt look retarded

boo hoo hoo ,

hm , i have had the instict to write another entry when i published the last one . so , here it comes , my darling ! hahaa , suke suke hati jea panggil 'darling' . i'm pretty sure you've read the title . well , if you dont read it yet , do it now . haha , i dont mind if you dont .

uhm , the first Thurday of the month February . it was good . i can hardly remember the badd times . yeah , i dont have to think of it if i dont want to . last week , i've got my number topped up . hehee . i went to top it up with a friend after the school ended . willing to accompany me and even offered the ears to hear me and laugh at my jokes which are good most of the times . haha , i'm such a blabber box when i'm all alone with only a friend by my side . yeahhh . i may not have any other time to have that kind of walk with that friend since the principal of TTJ agreed to another student - which happen to be my friend !

ughh , it sucks when that was not the only friend i have to let go .

so , after this , no more that kind of good walk together . hahaa , how pathetic .

this morning , i've got myself in my school blue and black sport top . i hate it because the sleeve was purposely made a little shorter than it should be [ you know what three-quarter tops look like , i just hate it ] . now , my wrist would be burnt by the sunlight when i wear that top . i can imagine myself being a zebra again , yeah . well , ughh . then , i went downstairs and put my white scarf on . weeehehehee ! mesti lah , pakai baju sekola , pakai lah tudung sekola jugak . gone to school at 7 something - late , of course . when i walk to the class , i can hear the key-chains on the bag were banged on each other . i think every single student who walked near me that morning would have heard . hahaahaha . if the bag have a mouth , it would have shouted at me , "Can you put that key-chain away from thaaaat key-chain on the left ? I'm the one who they're staring at ." and i would have continue my morning walk in silent because i think i heard my bag complaining ? weird .

got my A with the double S seated on the yellowish plastic chair , of course by the 3V , hahaaa ! tu lahh - you see , i observe . and then , i set my eyes on my friends . some were doing homeworks and some were just loitering about . after the teacher came in the class , the time table continues . gahaahhaa , sometimes i dont like the time table , esp Tuesdays' . ughh , with maths , add maths , history and all sorts of things - burden ! and it doesnt feel as if there is any recess . burrrr ..

on that day , class ended at 1pm . pheww .. we've got to get ready for the sport event this afternoon . yeah . we have to run for points , jump like stupidos , throw super heavy round ball , blah blah blah . but , as for the Melewar Form4[s] , we just do whatever we could . i'm not good in sport and i know that pretty well . hahaa . so , i just jumped like i was retarded , well , of course i'm not retarded . haha . and i ran like maniac aftering a wild dog . gahahaa , and throw things like i didnt eat my supper [ hahaa , more like i didnt eat any thing ] . and , yayy me ! i didnt get any point for my own sport house , well , what do i care ? it's not my fault i'm not good in sport .. haha , is it ?

whatever~ i dont need to be good at sport anyways . i'm not majorr mega-o-mega faaaatttt . i only weight 38kg , what to worry about ? hahaa .

uhm , after all those sporty stuff that i didnt really enjoy , i just drink plain water . and got pissed off by a teacher who purposely lied to me , hahaha ! i was not pissed off laahhh .. she was just joking . ade ke patut cikgu sarankan aku minum air gule uh , mentang2 lah warne ala2 air mineral biase uh kan . hahaa . tertipu aku . ciss .. takpe takpe . tak kesah . da tak haus dahhh .. hehe . but then , another teacher told me that there was some more plain water underneath the table . haha , i just went and drink cups for my kidney . there , there , both of my kidneys . hahaa .

then , kawan ajak balik same but , time balik tak jumpe pulak diye kat mane . ending , Khaleeda anta mesej kat ibu aku . hehee . beberape minit sebelum ibu aku sampai , baru lah aku terjumpe balik member uh . haha . takpe lahh , laen kali . tomorrow never die .

lately , aku tak paham dengan diye . why must you stop knowing me ? blah blah blah . and i dont know why i even bother to ask myself about that . the question is yours to answer .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's