Skip to main content

gee , i miss everybody !

my life is fun , fantastic , enjoyable and all

hey hey . today i went back to school . burrr , was okay . uhm , yeaaaaaaahh , you know what okay means . now , i dont know what else i could do . i know i must be doing my homework or do some quick revision now but , i just cant stick with school books . they're not boring , they're not a burden to my whole skeleton , it's just me . i dont stick to things for long . i got bored easily . haha . sometimes , it was not boredom but , it was something else . lazy ? hahaa , whatever .

the day was okay , as i told you . i didnt do things much . hm , i giggled in class , i joked with friends , i stole food [ haha , NOT ] , i ate on recess , i yawn in the middle of the afternoon , i skipped class , i went to the class nextdoor , i operated things [ it was fun , i guess ] , i blinked my eyes , i told stories , i sat with my friends , i saw people doing things , i made the teacher ask me " what's wrong? " , i accidentally shouted " ju-on ! " like there was one for real while pointing at a teacher , haha , i bumped into people , i ran away from things , i pretended there was no spot-check line where the prefects stands in two lines and we have to go through them - whatever , i stood at the front of my class que , i talked at the assembly , i went to put my bag in the class when i should have gone to the assembly , i rubbed my nose while they were singing the national entheme , i didnt sing when they sang the school song , i pretended that there was no rules in school .

and that was when i think that school is cool .

sometimes , i wished that i could always be a teenager and have to go to school on weekdays , like , forever ? if the time comes , and i dont have to go to school anymore , where will i be for sure ? and if i continue being a teenager forever , i knew that i have to go to school and study and read and write and bully ! wow . yeah , i admit that sometimes it does feels good to just break a single rule . hehe . but , it feels bad when you have to confess to the teachers that you're wrong and stuff , blah blah blah . i dont get scared . it's normal when you were punished for not being good . and you must be ready to receive the punishment as soon as you planned to break the rules . or else , you didnt enjoy yourself being a rule-breaker ! what am i typing ??

geeeshh , i guess this is too much for a soul . i have other things to do , byee ! and , i am still disliking her/him because he/she made me feel invisible somehow . and why do i even bother to care about this ? and since when i think about n o n s e n s e ? this whole shit was just another crapp ! whatever , i'll be gone and you'll be regretting for not spending some time with me . haha . ape2 jea lah , as long as my heart beats , i'll wait . and as long as this heart doesnt skip a beat , you're mine for the whole while . hahaa , this is getting weirder than i thought . so , just skip it - yeah , skip this crapppppp for the sake of all the unforgiven . ape bende aku maen tekan tekan neh ? dah laa , dah laa , merepek repek laa . keyh , bubyee !

P/S : and he told me that you enjoyed the new school , dont you want to be back ? i need you here ! i need you for her and for all the jokes i cracked ! can you hear me somehow ? can you ? hear me in the deep heart core . hulalaaa , beriye lah pulak . when he said , " diye kate skola tu best " . aku rase macam kau takkan terfikir nak balik dekat TMS tu . due tahun tu rase macam lame sangat jea . bila kau tgh bergumbira kat sane , ingat laa kteorg kat sini .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's