Skip to main content

I Am Your Hero


grrrrr , i am tasteless , NOT !


So , what do ya think ? Hahaa . The picture was taken on my 16th Birthday . Besides that major enormous lollypop , I also got some other presents . Chocolates are my all-time favourite - was given by a friend , of course . Hm , others ? I got a heart-decorated vase with 3 flowers keychain , a heavy Happy Birthday brick-like quote - i dont know what it was supposed to be called , even in Bahasa Melayu . Ngehehe ! and a red clock from Fatin Farhana so, I wont be late for school , again - but, of course I'll be late again . And , and a K I S S . wuuhuuu , I'm lovable . And got treated by some friends . It was fun . Friends from the class nextdoor sang the Happy Birthday song , too - let me think , uhm , they sang the song early in the morning . Geeeshh , i will remember that for as long as I'm living . Hehee . Kenape tibetibe bukak cerite pasal ulang tahun umur aku meningkat eah ? Hm , okay . Fullstop about that .


I am your hero . Yeah , I want to be your Wonder Woman , Khaleeda ! But , you're off to the hostel and , I guess I'm going to walk alone when the school ended starting next week ? Ughh , reminding myself that you're going away is LAME . Why ? Why ? Why ? I know that cikgu Ali will teach you more and more and more about Lukisan Kejuruteraan , hm , abnde alah sume uh . And, you think that you better stay in the school hostel . So , whatever you think is good , will be as good to me for you . Ape2 lah . Hm , Khamis lepas sepatut nye kali terakhir dapat balik same dengan kau tapi disebabkan kelas kau uh ade 10 subjek so, ade satu waktu lagi sbelom korg dapat balik . Aku pulak kene balik awal hari tu jadi , tak dapat tunggu kau . Ughh , lepas tu tak dapat balek dengan kau lagi , kan ? Hmmm .


Satu berite baik , hm , aku dengan kawan aku dah baek balik . Weee , bak kate diye , " kite tak gadoh pun , aku jea yg senyap " . HAHAAA , aku tau aku terkasar bahse kat kau hari tu . Bengong jugak kann kadang2 ? Aku terlupe lak pasal minah uh . Lantak die lah , lepas neh jangan sebut2 pasal die depan aku lagi . Mesti aku akan kutok die punye . Then , kau kecik hati balek dengan aku sebab serba serbi terkene jugak tempias kat kau , ye tak ? Blah blah blah . Hm , lepas nie ape ? Mesti kat sekola kau senyap jugak . Ponteng je lah keje kau . Asal kau ponteng mesti selisih dengan aku yang tengah ponteng jugak . Lepas tu kawan2 kau mule lah kene2 kan Rabell . Hm , ape ape lah . Asalkan lepas neh takde lah Faizal nak maki hamun kan aku lagi pasal tak penah catat rekod pujok kau . Hahahaha . Memang tak penah pun . Betol weyh , aku malas nak pujok orang sebab aku tak reti .


Hari ni aku demam tapi aku pegi jugak tusyen . Yehh , betape rajen nye aku - rajen bawak virus kat orang2 laen kat sekeliling aku . Heeehe , lepas neh kalau korg demam , sah2 aku lah bawak wabak uh . Biar , biar . Biar menular . Aku penat asik kene perli sebab selalu ponteng kelas - sekarang korg terime lah akibat nye . Kalau korg tak demam pun , suke antibodi korg lah nak buat ape . Ade antibodi aku penah kesah ? Takde kan ? Hahaha . Hm , korg suke ah perli aku . Kecik hati hambe Allah swt neh . Yelah , lepas neh aku tak ponteng kelas lagi . Korg tak payah perli2 aku lagi . Mual lah aku dengar . Hm , esok kene pegi tusyen lagi . Awal lak uh , pukol 10:30am . Wlaupun cikgu dah lewat kan 30 minit tapi masih rase awal gak bagi orang demam macam aku neh . Ughh , pagi tadi terjage pukol 8 lebih . Oke lah tu , dari tak terjage smpai waktu makan tengah hari kan ? Yehh , i know . Hahhaa .


Keyh lah , belambak keje laen nak buat neh . Blah dulu .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's