Skip to main content

Rumour Has It

to infinity and beyond



"my perfect day start with a perfect job"

- spongebob squarepants





Hello,people of the Earth. How are you doing back on your chair?



Haha, today. Early in the morning, I woke up for sahur. Then, I went back to sleep.



Fast forward...



Mom dropped me off beside the school field. I saw Sir Yesodh and wondered, " What is he doing out here? " but before I ask him that, he cut me off by saying..



" Walk a bit faster, would you? " and to show that I'll obey him, I greeted him good morning.



Hm, when I got into the class, everybody was like..blah blah blah blah.



Huhhh, didn't realise that I'm still alive huh, you guys? But, soon they begin to say hi to me. And asked, " Why didn't you come to school yesterday? "



" I was at home. Sick. Tired. And, hungry - I can't feel my tummy. "



As we will not going to run in the field during PE, the ustazah told us to finish the Quran so, we did as we were told. We're not as bad as some teachers describe us, can't they see?



After that, we went back to the class and waited for the teacher to come and teach. As for me, I'm always at the class nextdoor. If you want to find me, try and search for me there.



Heard people spreading rumours. Hahaa, the rumour has it that 5 pupils of this class will have to exchange with the 5 pupils in my class. Of course, it was like, the school went pretty much hectic for a while. Then, the principal paid us some visit and asked these and those and that..wtvr.



I was like, " Which 5 of my classmates dare to study in this class? " It's not like my friends here in the class nextdoor was a bunch of bullies or whatever..it's like, my classmates do not find it easy to coop up with the teacher next door, except for the Add maths teacher. She's the one who caused this rumour.



She was angry and told the 5 to step to the class nextdoor which happens to be my classroom. And, I don't mind the other 4 of them except that one boy. Ugh. I don't really like his attitude. Not that I look down on him, its just..he plays a lot. I may talk a lot but I slow down while studying.



But, not to be worried. The rumour will be settled - quick.





Uhm, then, I always love the to see the pictures where there's the view of me and my beloved friends. That's one good point of this entry. Bye!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's