Skip to main content

Curses? Not really.



HELLwiththeO.


OK, I hope all my probs will fade away soon a.k.a will be settled soon. I can't handle them for too long. Wakakaa, I guess it's true when teachers said, "If you're good in maths, then you'll be good in solving probs." Well, thanks a lot. Now I think I'm not good enough in maths. Wooow, wait a minute. I can't say that. Ugh. Now, I take back my words about saying 'I'm not good enough in maths' thingy. I know I could just backspace it. Gosh, it will be good if I can backspace my probs far far away. And then, I'll never ever be going to find it again, because I don't want any problems right now. Hahaa, ape fikir selame neh buleh main mintak-mintak ke ape masalah tu. Ehh, takde maknenye...


So, this evening I went to find the cure for my handphone. Of course, the cure is everywhere around this little town. With some help from my friends, I managed to find the cure. Thanks, you guys! I hope my handphone is in good care. If not, I'll be regretting the whole thing for the rest of my life. Or at least, that's what I thought. Whatever, kan? So, tomorrow, I'll be picking up my handphone from the hospital. Any surgery, checkups or any kind of medicine given, I'm going to pay up for my darling handphone. Hahaaa, curses. Its my responsible anyway. I always said that I am responsible so, anything happens when the phone is in my hand, I'm going to face it myself. I might need help but, I'll ask for help myself.


You know that song from the korean drama, My Girl, entitled Never Say Goodbye? I love the starting tone - very melodious. My ears ; they like the sound of it.


OK, guys and girls from all over the world. Dah sampai masa untuk tidur. Nanti aku update lah lagi. Wish me luck !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...