Skip to main content

If You Want To Say It, Just Say it


"It's good to wait..and wait. Because it means you're not going to die. Be thankful because you're not the one who's being rushed into the ER and treated first."

Every month, I'll be waiting for my Dad to come home. I know that he'll bring me something from the office - something I enjoy silently. Why silently? Because I read silently, you dorks. HAHAA, Reader's Digest monthly edition!!! Gosh..what will a 16-year-old do with that dull magazine? What the heck..the mags are not dull - it's not boring either, you know. They are beneficial, for your God sake. FYI, you can learn tons of new words from those mags. I'll be the most jubilant person on Earth if there is any Woollyhoodwinks freebies provided with the mags. Hahaha. I have always dream to meet the Woolyhoodwinks plushy characters. I've even subscribed myself for their updates - if there's any. However, I haven't seen any of the Woollyhoodwinks plushies anywhere. Or are there any in Malaysia? Hmm...






I guess it's OK though. Maybe I'll be making my own felt plushies when I really have enough money to buy the materials to make one, or more. Hahaha. Its just sad to know that I am the member of Woollyhoodwinks but still, I haven't catch a glimpse of it with my own naked eyes!! UGH..

Whatever it is, I'm still alive, aren't I? Hahaha. And I still have to revise those subjects for the finals. Hate it when I don't understand a thing.. Not that I am somekind of an ignorant person or whatever. Its just...I can't stand it!! I always tell myself that there's still enough time but the truth is there is no time left!!! Is that true? Please say that my life ain't over yet!!! I'm dependless!! What should I do????????!!!!!! Huwaaaaaa!!! The teacher told me to at least pass the Add Maths paper. Now, it burdens me!!

H E L P !

Now if you want to say it, just say it. Don't wait. ...............please don't fail, again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

Choose Being Kind Over Being Right

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful 💗 This morning Diana texted me telling that one of our friend, Syafiqah, has lost her beloved father. Innalillahi-wa-innailaihi-rajiun. I have yet to know the whole story behind that but I did call her last month - sekadar bertanya khabar. And she had a lot to tell since we have not met for ages. Hm what I didn't hear was that her father has been returning back and forth to hospital for some time. Suddenly hearing about her father's death somehow break my heart too. Syafiqah was one of the many friends who had given nice, encouraging words when my mother died last two years. Her grief now is pretty much felt 😔 Nevertheless, I hope people are going to be there for her - giving her all the support she needs. Whatever I did not get when this happened to me, I hope she gets it. Despite all this, I have something important to share. About stopping ourselves from bigger damage, choosing empathy, mostl