Skip to main content

I Longed For This Day



After 42 loooong yet so short holidays, Ibu and Ayah will be back - yeah, home at last.


Since they left, obviously many unexpected things had approached my days. Yeah, on the second day they went away, I lost my shoes at school. Well, technically, someone stole those pairs and never return it. IDK if I will cry when I get the chance to tell Ibu about this. Fate. Ibu and Ayah was not at home, there's no one telling me what to do so, school is the only place I could at least try to do things happily - with my friends, of course. Unfortunately, since me and my shoes were unwillingly seperated, I lost interest to go to school. I only came when the teacher wanted us to return the textbook and the last day of school to take away my belongings.


Grrr..I still wish I could just toss that stealer head off his or her neck, brutally throw it hard on a wall and laugh out loud like a banshee.


Mann, I hate stealers - bloody hell hate 'em.


Again, I felt sorry for the stealer because I had accidentally cursed his or her parents to death. Actually, I quite did it on my own will but, things happen you'all. Dear.. for heaven sake, if he or she could just confess and apologize. I am easily melted when people apologize - totally. APOLOGIZING, a strong word yet very little people do this thing. Why on earth..??


If only I could tell you, Ibu. "Someone stole my shoes at school. Teachers scolded me for playing hide-and-seek with my friends during recess. She even cursed, I heard her clearly. I had to eat those dishes I don't really want to eat because there's nothing else I could rely on. I fell sick, I barf out my lunch at your sink without you telling me to sleep and tucking me in bed. Then, I've got this disease where I feel like scratching to death because of the dishes I ate - as u know, I'm alergic to seafood. If you're the one who's cooking, I swear this won't happen. I have to take care of myself. I have to take medicine and remind myself to eat those again every 4 hours after meals. I always think of you when I gone for solat. I pray for your health and Ayah's. My friends went away to play with their parents at a theme park when I have to spend time at home receiving texts telling me, "It was FUN!!". I remember when once you said, "It's hard for me when I first time get sick after your granny died." .Now, I know how that feels too. Whatevr it is, I know you've gone for a while for goodness. I hope this family will get better and better when you and Dad are home!"


Ibu called, told us all to sleep this evening. She'll be at the airport pretty late - well, technically, very early in the morning. I won't sleep at the airport - I don't want to. I want to wait for my parents wide awake if I could. Truly, I miss my Ayah and Ibu's hug and kish kish kish. Hahaha, what? Children don't get spoilt if they're pampered with love and care, right? I love you, Ibu and Ayah.


End. With love and regards to all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...