Skip to main content

I Longed For This Day



After 42 loooong yet so short holidays, Ibu and Ayah will be back - yeah, home at last.


Since they left, obviously many unexpected things had approached my days. Yeah, on the second day they went away, I lost my shoes at school. Well, technically, someone stole those pairs and never return it. IDK if I will cry when I get the chance to tell Ibu about this. Fate. Ibu and Ayah was not at home, there's no one telling me what to do so, school is the only place I could at least try to do things happily - with my friends, of course. Unfortunately, since me and my shoes were unwillingly seperated, I lost interest to go to school. I only came when the teacher wanted us to return the textbook and the last day of school to take away my belongings.


Grrr..I still wish I could just toss that stealer head off his or her neck, brutally throw it hard on a wall and laugh out loud like a banshee.


Mann, I hate stealers - bloody hell hate 'em.


Again, I felt sorry for the stealer because I had accidentally cursed his or her parents to death. Actually, I quite did it on my own will but, things happen you'all. Dear.. for heaven sake, if he or she could just confess and apologize. I am easily melted when people apologize - totally. APOLOGIZING, a strong word yet very little people do this thing. Why on earth..??


If only I could tell you, Ibu. "Someone stole my shoes at school. Teachers scolded me for playing hide-and-seek with my friends during recess. She even cursed, I heard her clearly. I had to eat those dishes I don't really want to eat because there's nothing else I could rely on. I fell sick, I barf out my lunch at your sink without you telling me to sleep and tucking me in bed. Then, I've got this disease where I feel like scratching to death because of the dishes I ate - as u know, I'm alergic to seafood. If you're the one who's cooking, I swear this won't happen. I have to take care of myself. I have to take medicine and remind myself to eat those again every 4 hours after meals. I always think of you when I gone for solat. I pray for your health and Ayah's. My friends went away to play with their parents at a theme park when I have to spend time at home receiving texts telling me, "It was FUN!!". I remember when once you said, "It's hard for me when I first time get sick after your granny died." .Now, I know how that feels too. Whatevr it is, I know you've gone for a while for goodness. I hope this family will get better and better when you and Dad are home!"


Ibu called, told us all to sleep this evening. She'll be at the airport pretty late - well, technically, very early in the morning. I won't sleep at the airport - I don't want to. I want to wait for my parents wide awake if I could. Truly, I miss my Ayah and Ibu's hug and kish kish kish. Hahaha, what? Children don't get spoilt if they're pampered with love and care, right? I love you, Ibu and Ayah.


End. With love and regards to all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's