Skip to main content

ends with a smile,

Mum dropped me to school that morning - as she usually does except it was almost late, the way I wanted it to be in every weekdays of school. I have never dislike coming to school early but, I prefer no rushing and complaints in the mornings but, the past 2 weeks is different. I am the only one at home who's going to school so, there's no reason to do things so quickly. I have had my breakfast every morning, take supplements and all.

Back to my story, as I walk my way to the school hall - I expected to see someone I could talk to. Ha ha. And then, I saw my friends on the bench. T'was a relieve, "Aww, I still can't believe it I am going to finish schooling today." Yeah.

Five minutes before the exam finished, I turned to look at my friends sitting behind the row I was sitting. A friend tossed me a smile and mouthed, " It won't be long!" I giggled and turned to face the front once more.

At last the five minutes ended, in a flash. Everybody expressed their satisfaction with smile. The exam facies also smiled. And, the lead facilitator ended her speech with, " You wanna go out for real? Okay. Thanks for your cooperation, you may leave the hall, now." Some of us went on the stage to thank the facies - I went too. Grabbed my phone and went outside.

Outside, I walked until I reached an end where I could see the school. I have never wished that it would end this fast. It has been 4 years - the time has come.

Yeah, I still remember my last day of school. Clearly. If I imagine it right now, at this very moment, it will be as if I'm experiencing the day again. And, I remember on that same day, I've slept with my school uniform on. Ha ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Hurt my back and Joe Brooks' cuteness overload,

Yass. Today's the first time I drove an automatic car. It was positively f.u.n . It sure felt different from what I've been doing at the academy. Of course, my left leg was just chilling itself. Bila lah nak pegi belajar balik dekat akademi ni. Lame kott tak drive . Haa, before I went out this evening - I thought I was going to be paralysed somehow. Geesh, kau. Memang scary lah tadi. I was wandering around watching Joe Brooks' videos. Waaaaahhh. Dia kan datang Malaysia, for 2 weeks since 20th Feb.  After his live concert, 7:30pm on 3rd March, dia balik lah kott. I missed him already. Suara Joe Brooks tu sangat sexy . Awww, JOE BROOKS! Oh, that reminds me of his ' pear n'. He's so cute. I got super psyched when I discovered him as a guest on  Football Overload last friday. Thank You, FO for bringing in Joe Brooks to the show! JUBILANT. Hm, tapi tu bukan story nya sekarang ni. While watching the videos, I felt like turning off the ...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...