Skip to main content

Cross,

Hello. Hehe. The daring me is back with an enrty, again. Yippy,, I know if my stories become a must-have school subject, it'll be boring as I am not good at telling stories. Just like what I do now. Fortunately, I am not a loser. My life's brilliant than it what it may seems to others perspective. Idk. Ha ha.



The day went smoothly. It's the 9th of January which means yesterday was my birthday. Ah, I am currently feeling cross because I don't get the chance to watch this one Korean drama Triple, 2009. Ugh. I wanted to watch it so badly - I searched for the drama to watch it online. However, all those links to the drama is either ruined, broke or unavailable in the country. That's why I am feeling major cross right now. I wanted to see Song Joong Ki so freaking badly that I feel like punching someone on the face and make him/her bleed!! I already threw the french fries paper bag to a cat because it looks so relax stretching on the mat when I don't get what I want! Anyway, Mother dislike those stray cats to be in the house. So, I guess it is OK to teach them a lesson.


OMG, I wanted to watch Joong Ki so much - I am experiencing stress. How could anybody actually succeeded in making me feel this way? *crying like mad inside* Suddenly, I can't believe I'm typing this but, CURSE YOU, YOU BSATRDE foolish BROKEN LINKS!!!!


If any of you guys happen to know any link that will lead me to Penny Pinchers (Many a Little Romance) a.k.a Though I Was Born, do not hesitate to tell me, please. Seum dwa~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...

Cross-stitching is Money?

Graphics from Etsy Some people thought dat cross-stitch is childish and a waste of time. But, take a look at the graphic with 9 pictures combined. that doesnt look childish and Nea , the designer, got paid for that so, it was not a waste of time. well, they're kind of pretty and they're looking nice. Wooo! just look at her floral pieces and that red poppy flowers [ i only know dark red ones or maybe it's maroon ]. arent they something, say, creative? sort of exquisite , aye. And I particularly love those vintage metal ornate frame. these will look awesome and probably will match ur country decor [if u ever decorating with country things]. wahahahaa.. sometimes, i'm sort of into this kind of stuff. huhuu.. so, today i felt a little bit lazy-like . maybe it's because i took my morning bath after 3pm, wakakkakaa! i was reading and cant seem to stop but, i tried and succeeded, already. hehehe! poyo je. remember about me, saying dat i'm so excited dat we're...