Skip to main content

My Being Pathetic,


Life's just too sweet, isn't it? It's as if you're served with various cute and yummy looking cuisine. Haha. Yet, still blurry of which one will you dine with first. Ahh. My life, is getting sweeter. Suddenly I love Me. wheeee~

If you're wondering why, haha, I am content. I can't even explain this feeling. It is somehow beyond words. I just hope my grammar is getting better everyday. Speaking of which, I won't forgive myself if I didn't get an A for my English. I just won't. Now, now, leave that at that already. Yeahhh! Listen to this. A friend encouraged me to watch Another anime, and so I will, Irhene. I am so thankful I paid attention to your blog or else I won't be meeting with Sakakibara and Misaki - that would be sad. Pffft. I am also very greatful because, yes, I was searching for anime to watch by that time. The hols are forcing me to take action - to avoid myself from dying of boredom, of course. I believe now I have plenty of hobbies! And, that's good news, right?

Oh yes, today I went to The Mines shopping center. I was so happy, I finally got the chance to jog around every floor of a shopping center after some time. Yeehaw! Nah, I didn't ride on those animal-train thingy. Does that even illegal for a girl of my age? HAHAA. Hey, you wanna know what's the saddest thing about being born way early on a certain year? It is when you went to some places and no one knows its your birthday. That happen to me last year. It got really pathetic when I have to gain extra attention for people to realise the fact that it was my birthday! Suddenly that got me thinking, am I really that pathetic?

Here's the story.

On my birthday, this year, I've got to attend the last class for my driving license (the one where the teacher gave speech etc.). Then, people have to fill in some forms and put in our birthdate what-hell-ever. At first I was like, "Yeah, yeah, I know no one here accept for these two friend at my both side." After some time, I was like, "I woke up pretty early today, and it's my birthday! Fufuffuu". Of course, all of that was inner monologue thingy. What's the point of being loud when you don't know any of these people around you anyway.

Wait a sec, I really need to tell you this incase you thought I didn't get any birthday wishes yet by that time. Huhu. Being pathetic again. I did received text messages from friends, schoolmates and others earlier around that 12am - they wished me already. It's just, no one at that place know that fact it suddenly makes me feel gloomy. What's wrong with me? I don't even know those people for the only-Him-knows-how-many times!!!! Boink boink. Okay, lets lessen this being pathetic thingy. Lets get straight to the point, yeah. Before going home, I flapped my filled in form hoping the two girls beside me would realise something. HAHAA. Then, I got this silence treatment from them. I was like, "Please say it's my birthday!" inside. Before long, I stood on my knees on the chair, waving the form like hell at their faces and said aloud, "Hey, hey, I am already 18 today. And, you're not." with this so-happy expression on my face.

The girl from my sec.school heard me and went psyched over it. Ha ha. The other one just pretty plain didn't get me. She was still busy with her handphone. Still, I was so happy someone knew after hours of trying. Grr. Pissed off! Pissed off!

When I counted, there were almost twenty birthday wishes just by text. And, still counting. Life's so sweet. I don't need to judge every moment of it, I just need to go with the flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's