Skip to main content

Pffft, not crappy


After years of longing for my own Rilakkuma. I finally realised something. I gave mine to a friend last year. So, now, I am just a normal girl, sort of pathetic, without any Rilakkuma. Hoho. And, to make it more pathetic, every time I bumped onto Rilakkuma by chance - I sort of, the fact is humiliating but, lets face it that I coincidentally don't bring enough money to buy a Rilakkuma. Suppose I could just plead the cashier girl to lend me some money but that would cost some pride - which I don't intent to rip. Enthusiastic - from now onwards, I should bring a briefcase of cash while shopping! You just wait for me, Rilakkuma-sama !


Weeks ago I finished all the previous episodes of Running Man. You bet it took a long time to finish those episodes. Lets see, I started watching them since last year. Ha ha. Proud enough to say that I don't have to wait for the episodes to buffer any longer as I can continue to watch Running Man every week now through my beloved telly! SBS channel, I LOVE YOU! Ah, another thing just occur to me. Last year I decided to learn Hangul for a change. Ha ha. Not seriously though. However, I can read Hangul now, dude! And keep learning Hangul words since then, though not many. As I didn't take any serious 'learning Hangul' class. And, and, I can write a bit of Hangul words and names. Ha ha. Since I can write using Hangul alphabets pretty well, I write my diary in Hangul - only the meaning is sort of Romanized, of course. It sure feels good if I can be an expert in other languages. I wonder...


It has been more than a week since the last driving lesson. I wonder where did songsaengnim went. Kyaa~ I'm afraid that I will lose my driving skills - though my skills are pretty rookie but, still... what if I forget how to even start the engine. Now, now, that's not calming. If I am to lose my knowledge of driving the car, I think I might lose my insanity too. Who the hell wants to fail in their driving test, right????


Oh yes! Here's a happy news. While waiting for Running Man which took 6 days every week, I watched Ao no Exorcist anime. IT WAS COOOOOOL! I was dying to know the every episodes and the next, and the next - I watched them every day and night like mad (not really, though) and PUFF! Now, I'm currently following Ouran High School Host Club which has higher ratings than Ao no Exorcist! Aren't I a great otaku??? yet?


Last but not least (ugh, how cliché this sounds), uhm, I forgot. Ah, absolutely! (suddenly it passed by my mind) I've been a great fan of the so cool Paramore since, even I can't remember - secondary school, is it? Why am I asking you for an answer? Gahhh. Haaa, and, I realised that I haven't visit their website yet so, last night I went there. And read updates from Hayley, Hayley, Hayley~~ Sometimes, her hair looks as if they grow naturally with that colour to me, to me, to me~~ What's with the echoing??


Before any more crappy nonsense be typed. Ha ha. Let me introduce myself to the next episode of Ouran. Ciao!


P/S: Click on your mouse to vote for 'MY ENTRIES ARE NOT CRAPPY AT ALL' !! Thanks.


6 FEB - HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO THE GETTING MORE MATURE, FATIN FARHANA BT MIDZAN!!! Hm, I think I will meet her again soon,, however not so soon I guess. Anyway,, LETS BE HAPPY!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it is peaceful when no one text me,

hoho ten days to go and then i'm off to KMNS . oh well, if the teacher didn't make me sign up for this thing then i wouldn't be anywhere. perhaps. so, i am grateful. i have not yet eaten any proper meal - hungry. since i won't be around the next two weeks, i won't be able to watch Victorious which is currently my fav Nick tv programme . i was watching Cat and Trina licking their ice creams like they're already seeing heaven while Tory waited for the two to bring her the ointment. well, you see, Cat has this assignment on making a face to look hideous and she asked Tory for help and she said yes - she had to. later, Trina discovered that Cat had accidentally used this glue for industrial purposes only on Tory's face making her miserable for next hours . And suddenly the screen went pitch black and this note appeared. Connection is disturbed either because of rain or etc. i don't know. i am not a tv mechanic - i don't even know if that job even ex...

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...