Skip to main content

The very minute I saw them,

Hell yeah. I went out again last week. Not that I have anything important on the list, I just don't mind accompanying Mom. Yeah, since I've finished the chores and was doodling and playing games finally I decided to go out for fresh air. Plus, the air conditioner in the car was doing a very good job. However, for the million times, the radio sounds dorkish. Not that I dislike listening to one. I don't remember when those digital sounds start to freakin' irritate my eardrums, cochlea and etc. . That's why. I just don't like it especially when people turn up the volume - the amplifier should feel like bursting somehow. I am pretty sure it all starts since I was in primary. Mom made the alarm clock woke us almost every morning for school. Of course, I didn't mind at first - or maybe I was too naive to realise that I hate those distorted sounds coming from the alarm clock. HA HA. I am not the sort of people who sleeps like already seeing heaven on the other world so later, it became an irritation, the alarm clock.

Yeah, I am confident that's the story behind my painful moments. Mom, I positively sure I don't blame you in any way.

Hm, not just the radio and alarm clocks - the telly, digital camera, handphone (when it plays a song for more than 3mins), etc. also included. The point is... they become an irritation when they're... loud. Now and then, I woke up on the first vibration of my phone, yeah, before any sound comes out. I rule!


While Mom was spreeing for the stuff she needed, I went to bookstores. Yeah, visiting bookstore is A MUST! I adore books, I love to read, that's why. I was just wandering around the first bookstore but when I stepped into the second one, everything is OHH SO HEAVENLY. Quickly I went to teen readers section and found tons of good books. I even found all of the Fallen series by Kate Lauren and the Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy by Michelle Zink. Before I knew it, I was stroking the books affectionately and whispers yet again, "Heavenly~". I am totally in love with those books! - such a player. If only I did bring my green froggy bank, ugh, those sarang surowo should already be saying, I DO to me. He he, what's with the lovey dovey sayings?

Before I continue to the exit, something stopped me - half breathing, half dead. It was right in front of my very eyes - HUNGER GAMES novels, ya Rabbi!! Yes, I was speechless. Kyaaaa~~ They're here!!! Come to Mamaaaaaaa!!!!! There are also Hunger Games' movie posters everywhere. How can I not realise my baby?! Nah, I didn't lose my sanity yet. But I did go gaga over the HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY!!!!! Ahh,, that was when I lose it. All of a sudden my brother came and grabbed me by the hand saying, "Lets go. Mom called." I was like, "Wait up. My offsprings, I just met them!". Of course, I didn't say that out loud or else somebody should have barf out their lunch or their splint or small intestine or, something. But I remember pulling my brother to the exhibit window where I started to gaze at those trilogies with shining and hearty eyes. HA HAAA HAHA HAA.

After that I told Mom how much I want the trilogy and went back to the store to check out the price. RM 42.90 for each novel but RM 69.90 for a trilogy. Disgraceful, how can I forgot to check out the price earlier. Hehee. Don't worry, I have more than enough to make the trilogy mine. Mom also asked my other brother if he could buy the trilogy for me, just wait and see. But, he has just bought me three books already. Hm, and I finished one already. NOOO,, The trilogy will come kneeling before me!!!! *vain laugh* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...So Cute Kids Necklace...

Hmm. Check out these cute hand painted wood doll pendants from Little Pink Possies, which are inspired by vintage peg and clothespin dolls. Perfect accessory for little girls! Measuring 2 inches from top to bottom and hangs from a coordinating 12.5-inch satin cord, each posy girl pendant is entirely customizable as you choose her hair color and the letter you would like her to wear on her little heart necklace. And they have a name! Miss Quinn, Miss Hanna, Miss Polly, Miss Penelope…Actually I think they would look cute on bags too. Little posy girl pendants are US$15 each and they’re available for international order.

Mostly Just Showing Some Respect.

"Why are you wearing that?" "Oh mesti kelas lecturer tu kan, haa kena la hipokrit sikit ye tak" Omg, you should stop manipulating on how I dress. Okay, the best answer I can give you is; it depends. Yeah. Depends on the way you're thinking - whether you think positively or not, I mean. Since years ago, there are going to be days where you will find me wearing "tudung labuh" and the other times I do not. During matriculation days, people are okay with that. The girls like it and they take pictures with me wearing that. They even lend me theirs so they can see me wear one. It was nice. The point is, why is some of you make fun of me wearing it during university? I am not okay with that. This is one of the reason why I dislike the students here - they think they are so big they can simply laugh at clothes I'm comfortable in. Ugh Well, to get even, all I can think is that they are culture-shock pricks. Suddenly getting the chance t

A Different Prospect.

In the name of the Most Generous and the Most Merciful. 💕 " Pabila tertutupnya mata si ibu maka tertutuplah satu pintu nikmat iaitu doa ibu ." There's a lot to say from the way that phrase sounded. Well, it depends. I am known to appear happy and smiley at all times since I was small. From my own observation, the way people see me depends on the way I brought myself. As I enjoy joking around, acting silly, pulling pranks on my friends and have always been living in this happy bubble of mine, I actually spend very little time being sad or think about the problems that I must have had. Perhaps that is why it is very rare to see me not in the mood, except if I'm a bit too hungry or that I do not get enough sleep. Yep, I tend to appear a little grumpy from lack of sleep. Basically, that's how I bring myself around people and how I'd like people to view me. After mom's passing, I seldom take most of people's words to heart. And, it's