Skip to main content

Hop in . Hop off

Hm this is the earliest entry ever posted in history . Bhahaha it's not yet 7am . That's what I mean .

Last night I turned on my phone . A friend texted me - inviting me to break the fast with the others . Yes I know they're coming home . Saturday aint that early - it's the last week of fasting month . I can come but I cant promise that I'll be there . That's all . Dont get your hopes too high .

Truthfully , I pity my friends bcs I always dont get the chance to be there fr them . Ive never accuse anyone of anything when they left . Yup . All my life when things get serious it is either I messed up or I ran away . Then people just give up on me . End of story .

It hurts . Maybe that's just how I learn to live . To start anew . Hm people always say it is hard to move on but fr me there's just nothing to worry about . You dont actually die when people left you , you just simply moved on yourself .

Perhaps things pass our minds every now and then . Well , those are called memories . It is not you hooked up on smthg . Or at least that's what I believe .

Life's not that complicated . You always get to meet new people . You always get the chance to start anew . That's just how we role .

P/s : Meet my new friends . I even turn them into anime .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Feeling Too Comfortable

Evening, petty people. Hehe 💕 It sure has been awhile since i last post anything. Hm well, I actually got something to tell. I've been feeling good recently - goofy, funny, happy and whatnot. Things are going great if you'd ask. Still are. However, I believe I have not tell a single soul about this uneasiness I feel when I get to certain comfortable state. I do not fancy feeling comfortable, especially when it gets too comfortable. And suddenly, comfortable is not comforting at all. They say, things go bad when you get too happy. Not hoping for it to come true, well, who on their right mind would? But, you see, life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go as you favour them to be and the other times things just do not favour you. **sigh Unfortunately, I've experienced a state where everything was frustrating. Feelings were frustrating, people were frustrating, appetite, campus, life, me. I, myself, was frustrating. I lost half of my life. It felt...

Hurt my back and Joe Brooks' cuteness overload,

Yass. Today's the first time I drove an automatic car. It was positively f.u.n . It sure felt different from what I've been doing at the academy. Of course, my left leg was just chilling itself. Bila lah nak pegi belajar balik dekat akademi ni. Lame kott tak drive . Haa, before I went out this evening - I thought I was going to be paralysed somehow. Geesh, kau. Memang scary lah tadi. I was wandering around watching Joe Brooks' videos. Waaaaahhh. Dia kan datang Malaysia, for 2 weeks since 20th Feb.  After his live concert, 7:30pm on 3rd March, dia balik lah kott. I missed him already. Suara Joe Brooks tu sangat sexy . Awww, JOE BROOKS! Oh, that reminds me of his ' pear n'. He's so cute. I got super psyched when I discovered him as a guest on  Football Overload last friday. Thank You, FO for bringing in Joe Brooks to the show! JUBILANT. Hm, tapi tu bukan story nya sekarang ni. While watching the videos, I felt like turning off the ...

being the last on the first,

last friday i received a text informing me to check the interview result for Uitm . as my brother was using the ipad, i interupted him for a while. when i checked, i didn't get to be interviewed. haha. at least that was what i thought at that time. and the day went by. the next day i went to a birthday bash . woohoo. happy birthday, dearest Nael Iman . it was amazing, just like the last time. i enjoyed myself the most because there's variety of good food to choose from . yeah yeah. and, because everything is oh-so-overwhelming, i forgot to take photos. that night i even got the chance to meet  Aznil Hj. Nawawi . he's taller than what i once got in mind. oh yeah, i did take a picture with him. so that makes the ONLY photo i ever got from that night. haha. i did wait for the very last minute before he went to whereever he wanted to be next. hm, why am i always like that? next day, right after i got home from accompanying mom -...